Payday 2 coming to Xbox One and PS4

Payday 2 has been confirmed for the next-gen consoles

werebakcpay.jpg

After many titles being confirmed for the next-gen consoles, Payday 2 is also coming to the Xbox One and the PS4.

This conformation has been done by the publisher 505 this week.

The new release is also getting a new name. It will be called Payday 2: Crimewave edition and it will feature a couple of new additions and bonus content; only, what this will be has not been stated yet, just like the release date.

Payday 2 came out last year on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Are you interested in what the Crimewave edition might bring?

Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9665/payday-2-komt-naar-ps4-en-xbox-one

Edited by Total Mayh3m
- slight format edits

Well this is very good news considering I didn't want to get it on last gen because it just wasn't worth it, it was a grainy, downscaled and horrible looking version of the PC version. I will, however get it on next-gen because it will look just as good, if not better than on PC :D. Great news article N3wsnut :).

I getting tired of this....

I am getting tired of last gen games being ported over to "next gen" even though "Next gen" console are extremely unpowered and wont last even 5 years. :)

PCs are already ahead of them in terms of tech and devs are already having to downgrade the resolution.... yep real "next gen" 

Anyway back to the point....

I am getting tired of games being ported over.... some of them make sense... like the Last of us many Xbox players went over to ps and never got to play the Master piece the last of us is.

Halo the MC collection, newcomers can play the core games and get into the series.

But Payday 2 and Tomb raider, why ?

What the point of porting a last gen game over !

I was expecting new and innovative ips coming in to PS and XB but yet all we get is the same old stuff from last gen...

*sigh*