Our Newest Legendary Member

RedStarRocket91

Now this, I can't believe. How could you do this to us?! We've been through so much! :cray:

I would've never expected you to step down. You have hosted some of the best Events I've had during my time here. It's a real shame to not have anymore Ninja vs Forum Events to look forward to. :( You've hosted Events with some great Game Modes and some unbelievable Maps, you know I loved that RAF one. ;)

I want to also give you a massive thanks for making the "Back to Mythic" Event happen. It was great fun co-hosting it with you.

Thanks Onso for all the fun you've brought us, you'll always be remembered as a great host.

But I'm not saying goodbye, you're still sticking with us.

Have fun in Gold/Yellow! :)

FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRST

A well deserved title for an outstanding member, I wish you the best of luck in the future Maru!

DAMMIT SO CLOSE  :P

Not close enough.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II
  • Like 1

Congratulations Maru, not many members can say that they've become a legendary member :D. Also this is greatly deserved, well done and it will be sad not to be able to go to any of your events and not be able to take part in any of your contests for the future. But still great congrats to you my friend :clap:!

It really sucks to see you leave.

I think it should be made clear here that Onsokumaru is the reason The Great Forum War even exists. His Reach underground event gave me the idea for a sort of big Faction event. Onsokumaru is the Grand Sensei of community events. His attitude and positiveness is the reason why we're so active with events now. 

Good luck on life

gg m8

• Like 2

Event makers bring everyone together for a slam bam fun time. and it appears you excelled at that. I was never much of an event goer myself, but It's unfortunate I will not be able to participate in any of yours anymore.

Congratulations on the Legendary, and thanks for making great memories for people on these forums. Thank You! :clap:

• Like 1

Wow onsokumaru this is both a sad and happy time. It's great to see you among the elite Legendary Member group for all the work you've done for the site but it's sad that you've stepped down. I hope you still host Ninja VS Forum Events in the future buddy.

Osi, you've been a great member. From the moment you joined you were greeting members, starting discussions (about relevant topics no less) and trying to bring the community together by hosting events.

You, in my eyes, became the face of Community Events even before joining the staff as Promotions/Events. You were an integral part in reviving Community Events, and they live on today because of the effort you put forth, and the effect that you had on the members as a whole. The site has benefited greatly in having you as a member. 

I didn't really get to know you all that well until you contacted me about hosting an event with you. I put it off at first, a decision I now regret, but you were too persistent to be swayed, and we ended up hosting the "2014 Fresh Start" event together. That event lives on as my all-time favorite. We had an incredibly fun time planning it and preparing for it, and a lot of fun at the event itself.
Following the event you and I started what became a little bit of a ritual for us, the 6-hour after-lobby. :hrhr: I really did look forward to gaming with you in those after-lobbies, we had a lot of fun doing them. We had members join up with us from time to time and they too joined in on the fun!

So, while I'll miss you, there couldn't be a member more worthy to bare the golden glow. I hope that you can still drop in from time to time, and hopefully one day may return to the community as the active and dedicated member you've been since joining. 

Onsokumaru
Reviver of Community Events :bow:

(P.S. That yellow looks good on you ;D )

• Like 4

Well I never expected this :o

I guess I will see you around Maru, your events were always fun when I can make then and when I could make them it was totally worth staying up until 1-3am playing Halo and stuff :)

Please come back and do more Ninjas vs Forum event since they were very fun (even if it started at 3am) and good luck with what you have to do.

Since your a legendary member now I guess you are the ninja of sunlight so PRAISE THE SUN and praise Maru for bringing us amazing playdates.

Please come back since everyone will miss you buddy.

Hopefully I will see you soon Maru :wave:

Man, I barely got to be around you in the forums at all!

Joining this year means that I haven't been on as long

some other members, and I feel honored that I arrived

just in time to witness some of your events first hand.

Your unparalleled awesomeness was just a plus(:

Sooooo, with a heavy heart, I guess I'm just going to have

to except the fact that you won't be on as often... If at all.

Hopefully the former!!! In the short time I've known you I

can definitely say you deserve this(:! So congratzz bud!

"A legend need not speak. When he is gone, the world shall speak for him"

Your events were fun. Although I never got to attend all of them, or got to defend the forum against tough ninjas waiting to fight to the death, I still enjoyed them! And hopefully you come back some day and start the events again, because no one person can make events as good as you.

Now that, I'm sure is a promise I can keep to. The best events, ever. Of all time.

We know you aren't gone completely, but for now... All of us veterans of the forum will keep your legacy alive. Every new member will know you, and follow your amazing-ness. Best of luck, buddy.

I never really met you Osko but I know you did good playdates and earned your position as staff. :)

Well done Osko hope to see you in the shoutbox... Drinks are on me.

I don't think anyone wants drinks from Caboose.....

​Congratulations! I'm going to miss the events, but hopefully you'll pop in every once in a while and give us something. Good luck on whatever your starting up. ;)

Congratulations Onsokumaru!

Glad to have you as one of the Legendary Members! You've done a lot for this community, we all appreciate it. Sad to see you stop down, but it's understandable, I was there once. 

• Like 2