Thank you all

Coldfreeze

Hello everyone,

I originally wanted to post this in the announcement thread, but I can't.

I would like to thank you all.

I got in these forums, thanks to P34nut dragging me in and I felt like this was just another forum.

But it isn't I felt welcome here, made some friends and found a community which has been amazing for the last few months.

Everyone here made me feel welcome.

I participated in events and such and if it were not for you all I would already have left.

This is my 200th post making me a trusted member.

Thank you all.

See you on the battlefield.

Coldfreeze

• Like 7

Congratulations Coldfreeze! You've been a great member, I've enjoyed seeing you in the Shoutbox quite often, and appreciate your well thought-out posts. It's been great having you in green, and I can't wait to see the things you'll do in purple!

The journey to 500 begins, good luck! :D

Absolutely great work Coldfreeze, massive congratulations from me :clap:! Big round of applause for Coldfreeze :)! Woop woop. Anyway, this was fully deserved you've been a great member from the start. When you first came here you got February's hot topic all about internet security, it was a great read and was very informative. And a massive thank you to the N3wsnut for bringing you to the forum it's been a pleasure having you here. And here's to all of the other great things you're going to do for this forum in your purple colours :D!!!!