Halo vs CoD?

Rumerboy

Halo vs CoD?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Halo vs CoD?

• Halo
    • Call of Duty

I'd most definitely pick halo over cod, don't get me wrong, but cod is a great game and I agree that the zombie maps are a nice addition and a good way to vary things up a bit, but the online experience with halo will always trump cod, it's just a more cohesive and accessible online aspect.

Now I know that many people that will visit these forums will probably be hardcore Halo fans (Which I am also) but lets all be mature about this and honestly answer the question, which game is better? Halo or Call of Duty?

What makes each game good or bad?

I still think that Halo is better by far but what does everyone else think?

Why would you even pick COD here? this is a Halo sit. who would pick COD and why?

I hate COD I'v played it and went and beat the story in Cod MW and I didnt like it, Halo 4 Ever :thumbsup: COD :thumbdown:

Look at the sales of each game. COD wins hands down.

GTFO bro Halo So much better, dude this is a halo sit why would you be here if you love COD, :rant: go to your little COD sit then if they even have 1 :banghead: :diablo: :girl_devil: Don't want trolls here fans of COD trolling the forums saying how much Halo sucks and COD is better, that 1 reson I hated Bungie.net to much COD lovers on there saying how bad Halo is.

GTFO bro Halo So much better, dude this is a halo sit why would you be here if you love COD, :rant: go to your little COD sit then if they even have 1 :banghead: :diablo: :girl_devil: Don't want trolls here fans of COD trolling the forums saying how much Halo sucks and COD is better, that 1 reson I hated Bungie.net to much COD lovers on there saying how bad Halo is.

As you can tell im a Big Halo lover and hate COD.

Yeah but cod comes out for like ever system: Xbox, PC, PS3, WII, PSP, even the Ds! They also have zombies for buy on the frigging app store!! Halo just comes out for one system, the xbox. And it still has some pretty amazing sales.

Yeah but cod comes out for like ever system: Xbox, PC, PS3, WII, PSP, even the Ds! They also have zombies for buy on the frigging app store!! Halo just comes out for one system, the xbox. And it still has some pretty amazing sales.

Halo hands down. Call of Duty Just give the gaming industry a bad name. I mean Call of Duty 1,2,3 and maybe 4 are all decent games. But once Activision took control they turned CoD into a Yearly money machine and charge 1200 per pathetic map pack. Companies like microsoft and EA have a track record for being greedy but Activision take it to a whole new level. CoD games are overpriced and the same every year. Halo is made by developers who care and put more than a years work into every game. So Halo > CoD

• Like 1

Plus (if you know anything about coding) call of duty is super lazy.... they have super crappy collision detection and jumping is just terrible. And people get. Excite when call of duty gets like moving elevators and ziplines when halo has much better versions, and is way more cleanly made.

i don't get how whenever fps games are being compared its always between halo and c.o.d. they aren't the only shooters out there that are good. there are others, just most of you don't play them. Especially old school shooters, half life, counter strike, syphon filter, etc. Halo is great but if any other games can compete, how can it be for sure the best? Even though I personally dislike c.o.d. halo reach has less players online at any given time than c.o.d.

• 2 weeks later...

im a huge halo fan and thats the game i put more time into but if i had to compare the two id say that cod has a better matchmaking system with people able to go in and out all the time. doesnt leave as much room for broken games such as halo. halo, someone on your team leaves and now your a man down and pissed about it. thats a huge turn off. i find halo requires more skill to take down your opponent rather than cod. cod you just put a couple bullets in their chest and thats it easy as pie. all in all halo wins for me but cod has its pros as well.

• Like 1

Really? The Halo-COD argument again? When will people realize/accept that they are both entirely different games? Play the games you like, there's no need to fight over games. It's stupid. How about playing Halo when you want to play Halo, and play COD when you feel like playing COD? Problem solved.

Edit- If we're playing this game, then obviously I'm going to pick Halo. Not sure why anyone on this site would prefer COD to Halo. Think before you post.