Skulls in H2A

As we all know Halo 2 originally already had skulls which you could find on Legendary difficulty

But what struck me when I was watching the gameplay footage is that next to the terminal in Cairo Station there is a skull right at the beginning. That skull originally was ontop of some railway system somewhat further into the level.

I'll link some video's down below to show you what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtLBGdykQPU

At the 0:29 mark you see the skull quite clearly. This is H2A

Here you see the tutorial how to get the skull in the original campaign.

Now my questions are:

#1 Will all skulls be relocated?

#2 Do you still need to be on legendary to get them?

This is something that actually concerns me.  I know that I should not be complaining, but part of the fun of H2 was FINDING the skulls in the first place.  So by having those sitting there it makes them not a challenge.  Maybe ,since they were on Normal difficulty in the playthrough, there are different skulls.  Or it was just a teaser to show that skulls are indeed in the game.  They would have had to know where to go to find the skull if it were hidden, so 343i decided the best way to "re" start the skull hunt was to shows us one at E3.  I will be VERY disappointed if they are not original in placement.

I distinctly remember having 2 profiles saved for IWHBYD.  One was with the infinite active camo glitch, and was one to try it legit.  So many hours put in to getting that skull legit. (t'was a slight Legendary Noob)

I think what they will do is allow you to use them whenever, i.e. you don't have to find them to activate them.  However, I would almost guarantee they use the achievements as motivation to actually find them within the game.  Similar to H3 achievements.  IWHBYD should be at least 75 gamerscore if not more!

Perhaps the original skulls will still be attainable for achievement purposes. I honestly don't care as long as they ARE in the game. That first one is pretty easy, but I think if they move the skulls around, they wouldn't put them all in easy spots like that. That one's just a "get you started, here you go." kind of skull.

Plus, why not change it? If people already know where all the skulls are, there's no fun in searching for them because I'd already know where to get them. It takes out the whole point.

I'd rather not just go find the same ones I found years ago again. Refresh the locations.