Ask The Director 2.0

as being male hoomin sith lord in KOTOR (awesome game by the way, and one of my favorites)

what force powers do you like?

The most obvious question ever award goes to you, good sir. Force Storm. Kill them all, and if you're leveled enough kill them all with one hand motion. The ultimate in OP. 

On the subject of Star Wars.... :)

Who shot first?

Depends on the version you watch. In the '77 original release, Solo fires first. However, to make Solo seem a bit less like a scumbag in the '97 release they depicted Greedo firing first.

• Like 1

yay!!! I got another award!!!!

force storm was OP i forgot about that one, but sadly i didnt master it til the very end so i only helped some

i do remember han shot first as well

now to lucas film with relation to star wars

did han solo ever meet indiana jones? and also what easter eggs does indiana jones have to star wars?

yay!!! I got another award!!!!

force storm was OP i forgot about that one, but sadly i didnt master it til the very end so i only helped some

i do remember han shot first as well

now to lucas film with relation to star wars

did han solo ever meet indiana jones? and also what easter eggs does indiana jones have to star wars?

Yes, it was a 10 page Lucas approved (but non canon) story called Into the Great Unknown. I wouldn't call it 'meeting' though, as Indiana Jones simply finds Han Solo's skeletal remains.

There are quite a few Easter Eggs tying Indiana Jones to Star Wars. Most of these are certain characters being featured in the background (like R2-D2 and Princess Leia appearing in hieroglyphics) but there's a couple 'slap you in your face' easter eggs. Like the phrase "I have a bad feeling about this", which is a running gag in Star Wars, being said in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by Indiana Jones. Or like the Shanghai nightclub in Temple of Doom called Club Obi Wan. In Star Wars there are also Easter Eggs that make reference to Indiana Jones like the Nazi tank on Coruscant or even Indiana Jones himself grabbing a seat during the podracing scene. There's even a preemptive Easter Egg in Empire Strikes Back, where Han Solo wears the bull whip on his utility belt (even though Raiders of the Lost Ark hadn't even been filmed yet).

• Like 1

Yes, it was a 10 page Lucas approved (but non canon) story called Into the Great Unknown. I wouldn't call it 'meeting' though, as Indiana Jones simply finds Han Solo's skeletal remains.

There are quite a few Easter Eggs tying Indiana Jones to Star Wars. Most of these are certain characters being featured in the background (like R2-D2 and Princess Leia appearing in hieroglyphics) but there's a couple 'slap you in your face' easter eggs. Like the phrase "I have a bad feeling about this", which is a running gag in Star Wars, being said in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by Indiana Jones. Or like the Shanghai nightclub in Temple of Doom called Club Obi Wan. In Star Wars there are also Easter Eggs that make reference to Indiana Jones like the Nazi tank on Coruscant or even Indiana Jones himself grabbing a seat during the podracing scene. There's even a preemptive Easter Egg in Empire Strikes Back, where Han Solo wears the bull whip on his utility belt (even though Raiders of the Lost Ark hadn't even been filmed yet).

thats cool i knew about some of them like the hyroglyphs and club obi wan

but not many more i didnt notice indiana jones sitting at the pod racing and didnt realize there was s comic where he saw the skelotal remains or the bull wip on, i also didnt know about the "i have a bad feeling about this" in crystal skull

but there was one you missed thati want you to find

hint its in the temple of doom

thats cool i knew about some of them like the hyroglyphs and club obi wan

but not many more i didnt notice indiana jones sitting at the pod racing and didnt realize there was s comic where he saw the skelotal remains or the bull wip on, i also didnt know about the "i have a bad feeling about this" in crystal skull

but there was one you missed thati want you to find

hint its in the temple of doom

R2-D2 and C3PO being hieroglyphics, Steven Spielberg as a tourist, the sound of the plane failing being the same sound as the Millennium Falcon going into hyperdrive, or the THX-1138 easter egg?

yes those are all

and i dont know what theTHX-1180 easter was

there was an easter egg in tepmle of doom where when the door to the lava or what ever opens as soon as its opening if you listen closely you can here darth vaders lightsaber when it turns on

now...

who was john titor?

yes those are all

and i dont know what theTHX-1180 easter was

there was an easter egg in tepmle of doom where when the door to the lava or what ever opens as soon as its opening if you listen closely you can here darth vaders lightsaber when it turns on

now...

who was john titor?

A guy who was posting on forums claiming he was from the 2030's in 2000 and 2001. He made a few out there predictions using very generalized language, and as a result of the language he used some claim that a few of his predictions actually 'came true'. However, these predictions were primarily educated guesses mixed in with non-specifics.

• Like 1

A guy who was posting on forums claiming he was from the 2030's in 2000 and 2001. He made a few out there predictions using very generalized language, and as a result of the language he used some claim that a few of his predictions actually 'came true'. However, these predictions were primarily educated guesses mixed in with non-specifics.

i like that

i knew who he was by the anime steins gate but realized he was a real person just yesterday

did you have to search up the answer or did you know already?

Reese's Pieces, or Skittles?

Blow Pops, or Tootsie Rolls?

Laffy Taffy, or Nerd Ropes?

Tootsie Rolls, or Flavored Tootsie Rolls? (If flavored, what flavor?)

McDonald's Cheese Burger, or Burger King Cheese Burger?

Arizona Tea, or Brisk Tea?

Coffee, or Tea?

Iced Coffee, or Regular Coffee?

Pampers or Huggies? :troll:

i like that

i knew who he was by the anime steins gate but realized he was a real person just yesterday

did you have to search up the answer or did you know already?

I participated in a couple of IRC chats that were set up to determine whether or not this guy was actually a time traveler. We concluded that he was not.

Reese's Pieces, or Skittles?

Blow Pops, or Tootsie Rolls?

Laffy Taffy, or Nerd Ropes?

Tootsie Rolls, or Flavored Tootsie Rolls? (If flavored, what flavor?)

McDonald's Cheese Burger, or Burger King Cheese Burger?

Arizona Tea, or Brisk Tea?

Coffee, or Tea?

Iced Coffee, or Regular Coffee?

Pampers or Huggies? :troll:

Oh my eyeballs...

1. Both, depends on whether I want peanut butter or fruity sweetness.

2. Tootsie Rolls

3. Laffy Taffy

4. I prefer normal tootsie rolls but also enjoy vanilla flavored ones

5. McDonald's cheese burger, but Burger Kings Whopper > Big Mac

6. Arizona Raspberry but Brisk Lemon

7. Tea

8. You kind of made an assumption about question 7, didn't you? ;D But if I had to I'd go with iced.

9. We don't know yet. Depends on which one is better for my son's bum when he's born.

What do you think of this phrase.. "Cats in space"

Hmmmm?!

It totally reminded me of this

• Like 2

thats cool that you were on some IRCs and concluded he wasnt a time traveler, he was probably some person looking for attention and a free IBM 5100.

i also doubt he was the real thing

the cats in space was a funny slightly sad and super cute video seeing the cats struggle lol

lets say john titor was real

where would you think he is now and is he a guy or a girl (related to steins gate)

thats cool that you were on some IRCs and concluded he wasnt a time traveler, he was probably some person looking for attention and a free IBM 5100.

i also doubt he was the real thing

the cats in space was a funny slightly sad and super cute video seeing the cats struggle lol

lets say john titor was real

where would you think he is now and is he a guy or a girl (related to steins gate)

I've only seen an episode or two, but I could swear I remember one with a time traveler who was a girl pretending to be a guy, so I'm going to say female. Especially considering the context of the question lol

As far as where the 'real' John Titor is, I'm going to go with somewhere in the Eastern United States, probably in Tampa, Florida. This is because he claimed to be 'based' there and only an idiot would claim to be from somewhere they've never lived. All it would take is a couple of questions to determine that he hadn't either been to Tampa or been in Tampa for a long time. It's very likely that he had received a college education, or was in the process of receiving one in 2000. At the time we had thought he may have attended the University of Tampa, likely studying physics.

• Like 1

that ould make sense

and yes you have seen one or two episodes of steins gate where one of the characters is a girl who pretends to be john titor because her dads name was barrel titor

would you prefer hakuna mattata or its our choice that shows what we truly are far more than our abilities

that ould make sense

and yes you have seen one or two episodes of steins gate where one of the characters is a girl who pretends to be john titor because her dads name was barrel titor

would you prefer hakuna mattata or its our choice that shows what we truly are far more than our abilities

I'm not entirely certain I understand the question. 'No worries', or what exactly?

How much does it cost to get your disc drive fixed?

Depends on your drive, and what's wrong with it. If it's completely shattered and you've got to buy a new one, the price varies wildly. New ones are pretty expensive, old ones can be around 25-50 USD depending on where you get it from. 

If it's a software muck up, recoveries generally cost around 50-200 dollars, depending on whether or not you want to try to recover your data.

Why is it so hard to get snapshots with the Sniper Rifle, but so easy with the Beam Rifle?

Snapshots are more difficult with Sniper Rifles rather than Beam Rifles because of a couple of factors.

The speed of the sniper rifle's firing makes it difficult to do the two-shot kill without having to move your reticle, but the beam rifle's firing rate is fast enough that you can usually drop an enemy with a body shot before they get a chance to move.

A headshot with an unscoped sniper rifle is a tad more difficult than with a beam rifle because of the 'clunkiness' of the unscoped reticle. A common mistake people make with the sniper rifle is trying to aim for 'center head', which is a lot more difficult to see with the O ring than the > < of the beam rifle. Most snapshooters tend to counter this by aiming at the top of the head.

• Like 1

Halo 5 or Fallout 4?

Which do you think is going to be more enjoyable for you, and why?

:Ash:

Well now that's Starburst and Reeses. I will probably end up spending more time on Fallout 4 at first, but once I beat it I will quickly catch up to time spent on Halo 5. Fallout 4 has an actual end, even though there are probably a thousand ways to play it, but Halo 5 I can play with my friends.

Have you played the Star wars battlefront beta?

If so what do you think of it? :)

No, I haven't played it yet. Not even sure I'm going to.

Well now that's Starburst and Reeses. I will probably end up spending more time on Fallout 4 at first, but once I beat it I will quickly catch up to time spent on Halo 5. Fallout 4 has an actual end, even though there are probably a thousand ways to play it, but Halo 5 I can play with my friends.

No, I haven't played it yet. Not even sure I'm going to.

Well I think you should because then you can answer the second question. :D

@

yay!!! i stumped the director!!!

too bad i dont get an award for it thoguh

anyways what im trying to ask is what motto do you live by? do you live by not worring about anything?

or do you live by your choice is really who you are rather than your abilities, or vice versa where your abilities define you?

im having a hard time wording this to make it simple