Ask The Director 2.0

How do they affect the neutralizing value in a pos/neg way? Do you have a website link I could use as a source for this information?

Lol alright, took me a while to find a site that explained it for you. Here's a quote from the website I'm about to give you:

Two main factors affect the value of a particular lime for soil application. One of these is the amount of acid a given quantity of the lime will neutralize when it is totally dissolved. This is called the "neutralizing value" and is expressed as a percentage of the neutralizing value of pure calcium carbonate. A lime which will neutralize 90% as much acid as pure calcium carbonate is said to have a neutralizing value of 90. In general, the higher the calcium and magnesium content of a lime the higher the neutralizing value.

The second factor which affects the value of lime as a neutralizer of acidity is the particle size. Limestone gravel has much less surface area to react with acid soil than finely powdered limestone and, hence, it neutralizes acidity much more slowly; so slowly that it is of little value.

Here's the site.

http://www.plantstress.com/articles/toxicity_m/acidity_liming.htm

But who was phone?

The mom.

• Like 1

So the other day I was meandering around the woods. I ran into an abandoned cottage with some dead livestock outside. Pretty weird, but same thing going for the question of why I was meandering around the woods.

Anyways, how does one count backwards from unsaid number to number? Like, what if I asked you to count to 12 backwards?

So the other day I was meandering around the woods. I ran into an abandoned cottage with some dead livestock outside. Pretty weird, but same thing going for the question of why I was meandering around the woods.

Anyways, how does one count backwards from unsaid number to number? Like, what if I asked you to count to 12 backwards?

Not entirely certain what you mean. You need a starting point to be able to count, either forwards or backwards. For instance:

Counting forwards from 10 would be 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc.

Counting backwards FROM 12 would be 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, -1, -2, etc.

Counting backwards TO 12 requires a start point. For instance, counting backwards to twelve starting at 15 would be 15, 14, 13, 12.

How much is 145 dollars in pounds?????

British pounds? 93.31

If we're talking about weight then 145 1 dollar bills would be about .32 lbs lol

Roughly €93.46 - At least that's what google told me. xD

How much money does the United States owe China?

About $1.3 Trillion 

Can 343ibot and I exchange naked pictures, as long as it's in a PM?

No. 343ibot isn't a real person, so there'd be no 'exchange' of pictures. Plus 343iBot can't use the PM system. This is what you get when you try to message it.

The following errors were found

The member 343iBot can not use the messaging system

This personal message has not been sent

When is the Spring Update going to be in effect?

I too would like to know that!

Lol literally when RSR finishes it. It's already begun you know.