Master Chief Collection hopes, worries and wishes

I think the armor permutations in Halo: Reach were the best espically the robotic arm. I really wish they would put that in this game. Also if you could use the same spartan in multiplayer for each game.

• More armor permutations like Halo: Reach
  • Robotic arm from Halo: Reach
  • Same customized spartan from game to game in multiplayer

Also I think the ranking system from Halo 3 from the second title update where you had a rank for your exp in each playlist was really stupid and should be gone. I really liked seeing my actual rank next to my name instead of the white one for each playlist.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone 
I want your opinion ... 
Would it not be nicer if Halo 2 have a private computer split screen so you can play against a computer. Just think about it guys. You can choose easy, normal, herioc, or legendary to make the computer hard.
That would really be a challenge to train your skills.
That's the only thing that Halo 2 misses.
I really hope that someone reads this and do something to add some new things to Halo 2. 
I hope someone can talk to 343 because that would be really nice.
I really want your opinion so I hope that I will get some

Okay 343 this is my huge huge huge wish for the HMCC! Its a bit of a longshot but I figure that if I dont at least say something about it then there will literally be no hope of it happening ever! Okay so my wish is that instead of it being just the Master Chief Collection how about it just be the Halo Collection? What I mean is also include Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST remastered in full HD 1080p 60fps! Including the firefight for both games and Halo Reach's multiplayer, forge and custom games shipped with every map including the dlcs! Like I said its a huge longshot and you guys are probably in the final stages of making the game by now but maybe later on as DLC for the MCC?? I know that youre trying to capitalize mostly on the Chief right now which is awesome but I do believe that these two games are still very relevent and vital to the full Halo experience as well as being amazing Halo titles and games in general! I personally have never seen or heard of anyone else asking for this but the few people I have presented this idea to think its a great idea and I think this might be something that the fans do want but just dont know it? What other reasons do I have to believe this is a good idea? Well Halo Reach and ODST had firefight which was a great game type and very different between the two games anf I think having both these firefights would be a great feature and right at home in the collection along with Spartan Ops (speaking of which Spartam Ops already has nothing much to do with the Chief so it cant hurt to put in these two games right?). Another thing is that Halo Reach's multiplayer was excellent and had a lot of cool things that you cant experience in any other Halo game and I think it deserves very much to be amongst the multiplayers from the core games, not to mention it woulf help to mix things up a bit even more which is always nice. And lastly Halo Reach's forge! Easily the best forge in the series and of coarse FORGE WORLD!!! I think that last bit speaks for itself! Anyway these games were amazing and deserve just as much love as any of the Chief titles! I think 343 would be CRAZY to not include these full games in some shape or form! Even if we have to download dlc or pay and extra amount of money I WANT THESE GAMES!!! Does anyone else agree???????

I think it would be great if they included the bit where holding down left trigger when you have no grenades appears to lower your weapon. That way people can still easily make Machinima in a new, higher quality game.

That would be great. It will definitely spark a rise in Halo machinimas again.

Hello This is MIguel I hope you will set it up halo tv series for closed caption for Deaf  since i am huge fan for Halo since 2003 :w00t: ... Please proivde closed caption as opition in Digtal halo tv series in fall  ... i am still worry about miss story since i am upset for Halo 4 Op mission dont provide closed caption :mad:  .. Thank you for your time

Okay 343 this is my huge huge huge wish for the HMCC! Its a bit of a longshot but I figure that if I dont at least say something about it then there will literally be no hope of it happening ever! Okay so my wish is that instead of it being just the Master Chief Collection how about it just be the Halo Collection? What I mean is also include Halo Reach and Halo 3 ODST remastered in full HD 1080p 60fps! Including the firefight for both games and Halo Reach's multiplayer, forge and custom games shipped with every map including the dlcs! Like I said its a huge longshot and you guys are probably in the final stages of making the game by now but maybe later on as DLC for the MCC?? I know that youre trying to capitalize mostly on the Chief right now which is awesome but I do believe that these two games are still very relevent and vital to the full Halo experience as well as being amazing Halo titles and games in general! I personally have never seen or heard of anyone else asking for this but the few people I have presented this idea to think its a great idea and I think this might be something that the fans do want but just dont know it? What other reasons do I have to believe this is a good idea? Well Halo Reach and ODST had firefight which was a great game type and very different between the two games anf I think having both these firefights would be a great feature and right at home in the collection along with Spartan Ops (speaking of which Spartam Ops already has nothing much to do with the Chief so it cant hurt to put in these two games right?). Another thing is that Halo Reach's multiplayer was excellent and had a lot of cool things that you cant experience in any other Halo game and I think it deserves very much to be amongst the multiplayers from the core games, not to mention it woulf help to mix things up a bit even more which is always nice. And lastly Halo Reach's forge! Easily the best forge in the series and of coarse FORGE WORLD!!! I think that last bit speaks for itself! Anyway these games were amazing and deserve just as much love as any of the Chief titles! I think 343 would be CRAZY to not include these full games in some shape or form! Even if we have to download dlc or pay and extra amount of money I WANT THESE GAMES!!! Does anyone else agree???????

Too many games splits the population up. There aren't enough players to be spread across 6 different multiplayer modes.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a good way to go about his collection is to include every element that made each game great. That's right, EACH GAME. Halo 1 started it all so idk if they're is anything there to bring that hasn't already been (could be wrong, it was before my time). Halo 2 had arguably the most balanced multiplayer and 343 has done the right thing and adopted its ranking system and made it's multilayer the focus. H3 had fabulous, FABULOUS custom games and arguably more in depth settings than what we see in H4 (sad really). Halo Reach,often criticized for the unbalanced multiplayer had, and nobody can deny this, THE BEST FORGE. the level of creativity it fostered was amazing, not to mention it was easy and rewarding to use (few minor glitches aside, but hey...Forge World Man...). And lastly...Halo 4. Now ill start by saying i'm a forge guy. always have been. the Multiplayer was a let down for me, but i was okay with it because you really could get that authentic experience in customs, but the general mainline shooter focus killed the community before the fixes could actually reach people. Bad move. But let it not be said it had a BEAUTIFUL looking campaign. Whether or not you're hung up on the one-button ending, you can't deny it all looked very good, and very unique (=actual Sci-FI). I think if they incorporated the wonder of H1, the balance and fluidity of H2, the custom games & community of H3, the forge (oh baby I missed you in H4), and the graphical splendor of H4, everyone would be happy.

I'm tired of people writing off whole games like Reach and H4 when in all honesty they are some of the funnest games I've ever played and offered a customizability and universe few games if any can achieve (although that's just my Xbox-bred opinion). There is good in all of them and if 343 can brig those elements back in MCC & H5 people would be hard pressed to complain. 

Looks good so far but they really need to bring back H2/H3 medals. They were much more vibrant and the H4 style medals look dull and take something special away from getting multikills.

Bring back the old medals and montages will be good again.

Montages are good because of the clips, not because of the way the medals look.

PC Ver. would be nice, with a Halo Editing Kit like Halo Custom Edition.

Clan system.

Been able to upload past Halo Custom Edition maps or at least a way to get the most famous ones like Yoyorast Island, Vestige, Mercury Falling, Solitude and others as dw content. I have seen bad quality maps made by fans in Forge that have been added to map packs so I guess adding true custom made maps by real talented people wouldn't hurt.

Remove all amour abilities from later games, that just broke Halo over all and made it unfun.

• 4 weeks later...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REMAKE ALL THE MULTIPLAYER MAPS FOR HALO 2!!!!  MANY PEOPLE WOULD PAY DLC FOR THESE.  PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Fans would be enjoying Halo 2 for years to come.  It would be the greatest fan service ever.

I completely agree. 6 re-imagined Halo 2 maps just isn't enough no matter how you slice it. I would gladly pay for the rest of the maps in a DLC pack.

If 343 leaves out proximity chat, I'll lose all respect for them. They will never "get" Halo. Some in-game chat only playlists would be nice also. Let the party chat users go somewhere else.

I really miss the Halo 2 multiplayer experience. I'm extremely excited that they will be bringing back the ranking system from 1-50 but I wonder how it will work across all 5 Halo games.

Something that made me stop playing when Halo 4 was released was all the fancy rocket jumping, sprint, etc. I felt like those new perks changed the feel of the game completely and not in a good way. I hated the perks.

It will have the halo 2 ranking system across all Halos.

Will the ranking system be seperate across all halo games or combined together?

Hope: That the MP playlist will find a way to let me find others who want to specifically and mostly play Halo CE: 16 Player Multi CTF in Blood Gulch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me!!!! If they find a way of making it easy to specifically play Halo CE: 16 Player Multi CTF in Blood Gulch this is all I will be doing for the most part... reason why i fell in love with the game originally.