Master Chief Collection Details

Butterflies are intensely flying in my stomach. I'll finally be able to play cooperatively in Halo 2 Campaign with my Xbox Buddy. This is a great way for newcomers to relive the older days of the series and reintroduce the story to them, while at the same time giving us old timers the chance to experience old multiplayer once again. But...

...Halo 5 Beta. nuff' said. Go do your thing 343i. I got your back.  :yay:

• Like 2

This is a steal !

Finally Halo CE muilplayer on Xbox one ! Halo 2a Halo 3 and Halo 4 :)

I think this is a really good move by MS also including the beta and tv series.

In a complete package ! I tip my hat to you MS well played.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

I don't know if it's been clarified here yet, so I'll go ahead and post this.

Halo 3, and 4 will have their Forges completely intact. On the other hand Halo CE, and Halo 2: Anniversary WILL NOT have Forge.

BUT There will be a separate modified version of the Halo 2 Engine that the Re-imagined 6 (I think that's how many) Halo 2 Multiplayer Maps will be able to be Forged upon.

So all together we get to Forge on Halo 4, 3, and 6 Maps from Halo 2 (That's better then nothing I'd say).

P.S. Now Dan Ayoub (Yet again I hope that's his name) when asked, alluded that we may be seeing Forge Models from Halo 2, and CE in some of the Forge modes, and assured that more info would be released later. Let's hope this is true. Kicking major butt in a Halo 2 Warthog in Halo 3 would complete me.

SOURCE: Dan Ayoub's interview with Polygon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMEpalBx00o

Edited by Self Destruct

I don't know if it's been clarified here yet, so I'll go ahead and post this.

Halo 3, and 4 will have their Forges completely intact. On the other hand Halo CE, and Halo 2: Anniversary WILL NOT have Forge.

BUT There will be a separate modified version of the Halo 2 Engine that the Re-imagined 6 (I think that's how many) Halo 2 Multiplayer Maps will be able to be Forged upon.

So all together we get to Forge on Halo 4, 3, and 6 Maps from Halo 2 (That's better then nothing I'd say).

P.S. Now Dan Ayoub (Yet again I hope that's his name) when asked, alluded that we may be seeing Forge Models from Halo 2, and CE in some of the Forge modes, and assured that more info would be released later. Let's hope this is true. Kicking major butt in a Halo 2 Warthog in Halo 3 would complete me.

SOURCE: Dan Ayoub's interview with Polygon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMEpalBx00o

Think about playing Halo 2 on Halo 4 maps and dual wielding as a forge option. god that would be awesome.

Think about playing Halo 2 on Halo 4 maps and dual wielding as a forge option. god that would be awesome.

too bad. that's not really an option. if we play a halo 4 map we lock in the halo 4 engine. 

:(

but halo 4 maps are way too big for sprint-less arena style gameplay anyway in my opinion.

too bad. that's not really an option. if we play a halo 4 map we lock in the halo 4 engine. 

:(

but halo 4 maps are way too big for sprint-less arena style gameplay anyway in my opinion.

A spartan IV fighting a spartan 3 from halo 3, to just once and for all decide which is the better one.

Also I wonder if my stats carry over from Halo 4, I mean it would just feel like a drag to not be able to play with my own armor setup and such.

A spartan IV fighting a spartan 3 from halo 3, to just once and for all decide which is the better one.

Also I wonder if my stats carry over from Halo 4, I mean it would just feel like a drag to not be able to play with my own armor setup and such.

Spartan II. Spartan-III is Reach.

I don't actually care about stats or armor being carried over. This is more of a celebration of the past years more than anything, and I honestly don't care if the stats are all new just for the MCC (Expected, since there's a new universal ranking system), and all the armor is simply unlocked/campaign based.

Spartan II. Spartan-III is Reach.

I don't actually care about stats or armor being carried over. This is more of a celebration of the past years more than anything, and I honestly don't care if the stats are all new just for the MCC (Expected, since there's a new universal ranking system), and all the armor is simply unlocked/campaign based.

Where did you hear about the universal ranking system? I haven't seen anything about that.