So I have a small predicament for my own birthday in July... On the sixth... Right before Bungie day... Aren't I a lucky one?! But that's not the point, my whole problem is there are a total a 4 games I have in mind to buy... Everything else was delayed or cancelled, it's terrible. I had no money in the first place but now I have little money with nothing to spend it on. So I'd like YOU the people to suggest me some games that would be amazingpendoustacularsome for me. I won't list off all the games I have in my collection so suggest whatever floats your boat, old or new. Keep in mind though I own a PS4... The console with a total of 3 exclusives with only 1 of them decent. And I own a PS3 as well, I've pretty much discontinued my 360 and don't own a One yet. Suggest platforms, games, accessories, whatever the hell floats your boat as I said.

Current games on my list -confirmed that is-

• Watch_Dogs (PS4) - $59.99 USD
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) - $59.99 USD
    • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $49.99 USD
    • Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) - $59.99 USD

I don't want someone going into the comments saying, "Oh yoloswag Watch_Dogs is so last gen 420p on Brickstation2 it sucks so much yo Minecraft 4 life; xOuya master race969696x". Your reputation with me will be tarnished forever, believe me. Bnus, I'm looking at you.

• Like 1

I'd say Watch_Dogs as it's an amazing experience on Next-Gen and should keep you playing longer than the other games

(not sure about Murdered: SS though)

I'm a HUGE paranormal fan and love the whole mythology surrounding death and Salem, Massachusetts, so it is a must-buy for me. I love Detective thrillers, I love the paranormal, and I love Salem. What more could I want?

You guys aren't understanding this lol, let me reiterate. 

These are all games I'm CONFIRMED to pick up on my birthday, I need more suggestions besides these games, not reviews  :hrhr:

Buy XBL Gold because you need it for [CLASSIFED] and when you buy XBL gold buy Super Time Force an insanely fun indie platformer for only 15 bucks.

Then pick yourself up a copy of The Scarlet Letter from your local library to read a book that even college students have difficulty reading and it has Salem and Paranormal and well you love those.

Murdered SS looks interesting.

SAVE your money for future games. Like Destiny, Borderlands, AC: Unity, etc. Is saving money even an option? Well it should be because you know you want those games.

THERE'S BEEN AN UPDATE

So, Microsoft, you've convinced me. I will be purchasing the kinect-less X1 for my birthday, and probably buy Titanfall or Forza just to have something to play on it. The MCC looks too good to pass up.

post-37739-0-17670000-1402675630.jpg