Community TeleForge

i was thinking at the beginning of the next round (starting with me) that I would increase it to ten items.

Also, due to his availability the next few days, Gemini Dragons passes to Bnus. The map is on Starfire's Fileshare. On Deck is Shadowfiend216.

Bnus has asked it to be passed onto Shadowfiend216. You know where to find it. On Deck is EmileA129.

I'll join. However, I'm less enthusiastic after remmebering the last forge thing you tried organising.

I decided that getting a scheduled time for most people is hard, and this could work around scheduling and other problems with domination. I think this could work out better. Added to the list.

Done. Teleforge 1 is in my File Share.

Current List of Members Involved:

Sikslik7

BeckoningZebra1

Unease P34nut

Delpen9

-Sparky-

Maestro

Self Destruct

Butch Flowers

therubyprincess

Drizzy Dan

Starfire

Gemini Dragons

Bnus

Shadowfiend216

EmileA129

Connor Kenway

Baconshelf

Alright, EmileA129 Your are up, Download the file, place/move/delete your 7 objects and upload to your fileshare the new map. On deck is Connor Kenway.

Hmmm, let me check into that. When I changed the poll, I had to add a questions, save the post, then go and delete the first question. It may be that there needs to be two questions. 

EDIT: Try now, I deleted and remade the poll.

Edited by Sikslik7

Hey, um... Delpen9 added seven pieces to the map  after I uploaded my version, since he passed his turn earlier, is it ok if I put that version in my File Share instead of the version I uploaded earlier today?

Yeah, That would be fine. If someone gets in some forging that they needed to make up, that's fine.

Im after kenway, right?

Correct.

Since Connor passes, it is now Baconshelf's turn (unles he wishes to wait as Conner Kenway will be able to forge tomorrow), and he can find the map on EmileA129's Fileshare.

Edited by Sikslik7

Due to timing, The turn passes to me. I am done, The map is in my fileshare, and I deleted the old file from it. Next up is BeckongingZebra1 followed by Unease P34ut. The item limit has gone up to 10.

I would love to get into a lobby with as many of you guys as possible and discuss where to go with the map. I see and feel a very Guardian like map.

Edited by Sikslik7

Due to timing, The turn passes to me. I am done, The map is in my fileshare, and I deleted the old file from it. Next up is BeckongingZebra1 followed by Unease P34ut. The item limit has gone up to 10.

I would love to get into a lobby with as many of you guys as possible and discuss where to go with the map. I see and feel a very Guardian like map.

Just say when.....

Alright, Last night I was a ble to get a few of you guys in a lobby, and would love to get the rest in one as well. We came up with a few ideas of where to take the map and what to focus on within the next round. IF people are available after Sparky's and Spartan's Event tomorrow for a few minutes, that would be a great time. 

Also, BeckoningZebra1 passes to Unease P34ut. The File is in my fileshare. On deck is Delpen9.

Edited by Sikslik7