Community TeleForge

Work has really been hammering me this week. I know I said I'd work on it early yesterday afternoon but I ended up staying late. And I have work again soon but tomorrow I have a whole day off to dedicate to the Teleforge if we wanna wait? If not someone can go today and get back to me.

I am pretty sure its my turn to Forge...

Indeed, Drizzy has informed me to just pass it on, as he was not able to place his pieces. The map is on Butch Flower's Fileshare (GT is TyroneKing 343i). On Deck is Gemini Dragons.

This is a great idea i love the fact that one person might have a vision of how the map might turn out but within the next couple of turns the map changed dynamically but still be as exciting as intended. Can i join in?

Sure, I'll add you to the list.

Indeed, Drizzy has informed me to just pass it on, as he was not able to place his pieces. The map is on Butch Flower's Fileshare (GT is TyroneKing 343i). On Deck is Gemini Dragons.

Exactly what kind of map is this Gametype related?

I don't believe people have decided yet, other than this would be a 4v4 map. I have not looked at the map after I started it, so I will have to take a look at the progress so far. It may just be too early to tell as of yet as well.

I am finished with my share! I deleted nothing, and added 7 things!

The map is under my Fileshare now, you will know what the map is called when you see it :D

Dat text colour...

comment_mp7tPXEdQClSv5Pd37FTIgnzltgCDUld

• Like 2

Current List of Members Involved:

Sikslik7

BeckoningZebra1

Unease P34nut

Delpen9

-Sparky-

Maestro

Self Destruct

Butch Flowers

therubyprincess

Drizzy Dan

Starfire

Gemini Dragons

Bnus

Shadowfiend216

EmileA129

To be added to the list, please comment below.

Alright, Gemini Dragons is up to forge. On deck is Bnus. I looked at the version we currently have, a believe we are far from choosing a gametype for the map as of yet.

Additionally, I have two important questions for Teleforge in general. 1. Would you like to increase the item placement to ten per turn to help increase the rate of finishing the maps? 2. Do you guys want to start a second map, if so, do you guys want to use Impact, or have a new poll?

And if you feel like joining, feel free to drop a comment here in the thread that you wish to do so.

• Like 1

Alright, Gemini Dragons is up to forge. On deck is Bnus. I looked at the version we currently have, a believe we are far from choosing a gametype for the map as of yet.

Additionally, I have two important questions for Teleforge in general. 1. Would you like to increase the item placement to ten per turn to help increase the rate of finishing the maps? 2. Do you guys want to start a second map, if so, do you guys want to use Impact, or have a new poll?

And if you feel like joining, feel free to drop a comment here in the thread that you wish to do so.

I think we should continue making the map we have now. And 10 item/deletes sounds good.

I also vote yes for another map poll.

The map has to have a purpose because when I forged it was just random stuff everywhere. And yes lets have another poll

I can concur with this statement. With the amount of teleporters already on the map, I believe we need to scale down the randomness and try to build areas and connections between them. 

New Poll is now up.

Edited by Sikslik7

i was thinking at the beginning of the next round (starting with me) that I would increase it to ten items.

Also, due to his availability the next few days, Gemini Dragons passes to Bnus. The map is on Starfire's Fileshare. On Deck is Shadowfiend216.