Community TeleForge

I agree on some cases with BZ, the map size, amount of players, and location; all is agreeable with me, BUT I don't agree with the  timer thing, what if that person had an amazing idea that would amaze every one? But he couldn't do anything during that day because he had something to do, now his time is up and when it comes to be his turn he can't put the adjustments he wanted because the map is so different than before that it just wouldn't fit. What will he do then? Come up with a new idea that could possibly take the whole day to decide on that he'll not be able to help on the map again. Then he would be one step closer to losing his place as a teleforger.

I agree on some cases with BZ, the map size, amount of players, and location; all is agreeable with me, BUT I don't agree with the timer thing, what if that person had an amazing idea that would amaze every one? But he couldn't do anything during that day because he had something to do, now his time is up and when it comes to be his turn he can't put the adjustments he wanted because the map is so different than before that it just wouldn't fit. What will he do then? Come up with a new idea that could possibly take the whole day to decide on that he'll not be able to help on the map again. Then he would be one step closer to losing his place as a teleforger.

The timer doesn't have to be 24 hours, it could be any set amount of time. But I feel a timer would help keep things running smoothly, and would prevent participants from waiting excessively long times for their turn. If they can't do it at the designated time, they could share their idea with another member who may assist them. We're all here to help each other make a great map, but people can and likely will go inactive over the course of this project, I think there should be something in plan to prevent this great idea from dying out.

The timer doesn't have to be 24 hours, it could be any set amount of time. But I feel a timer would help keep things running smoothly, and would prevent participants from waiting excessively long times for their turn. If they can't do it at the designated time, they could share their idea with another member who may assist them. We're all here to help each other make a great map, but people can and likely will go inactive over the course of this project, I think there should be something in plan to prevent this great idea from dying out.

Okay, I'll go along with your idea, then. I do believe it'll work, so what do you say SelfDestruct?

I say that the best forger's vote counts as five, therefore, Impact is tied with Forge Island! It's up for you to decide who I'm calling the best forger.

That would be unfair... I say we just stick to what has been decided already.

Your idea of unfair is unfair. :P

We have decided this already in my alternate dimension, which still counts.

The canvas should have been chosen after we decided the theme of the map. Too bad...

You are saying that you are a better forger than anybody here? If thats the case, then you think highly of your self. Overestimating your self isn't always good.

Alright, I have uploaded a map titled "TeleForge 1" to my Fileshare. It is now BeckongingZebra's turn to forge. I placed 7 objects, and made a spawning and respawning area right above the area I began the map.

When it comes to your turn to forge, always remove the old file from you Foursquare, when you upload the newest one.

As for time limits, how about 48 hours, and then if you know ahead of time, inform us so we can skip you. Then you can come back in when you are next supposed to forge in the rotation, unless other members want to squeeze your turn in between them.

• Like 1

You are saying that you are a better forger than anybody here? If thats the case, then you think highly of your self. Overestimating your self isn't always good.

Why do you think I was talking about myself? There were 3 other perfectly good forgers in my group. I'm just giving Impact a chance. It's not a good idea to take an essentially harmless gag and make a huge hoopla about it.

Can someone update us on the map for those who can't get online?

Why do you think I was talking about myself? There were 3 other perfectly good forgers in my group. I'm just giving Impact a chance. It's not a good idea to take an essentially harmless gag and make a huge hoopla about it.

Can someone update us on the map for those who can't get online?

Ohh, I know, just messing with you. :P

I believe Unease P34nut has failed to meet the forge deadline, and therefore it passes to Delpen9. The file should still be on BeckoningZebra1's fileshare.

Also, If you can, eve if it is a little after you post, edit it so that there is a working direct link to your fileshare on Waypoint or to the map. 

EDIT: Delpen9 passes to -Sparky- for reasons unspecified

Edited by Sikslik7

Current List of Members Involved:

Sikslik7

BeckoningZebra1

Unease P34nut

Delpen9

-Sparky-

Maestro

Self Destruct

Butch Flowers

therubyprincess

Drizzy Dan

Rea Sanka

Gemini Dragons

Bnus

Shadowfiend216

lol might want to change my name from "Rea Sanka" to "Starfire" :P

​I can't wait for my turn.... I've seen the map about halfway through the list and it looks pretty good so far. And no, I didn't do anything to it.

Current List of Members Involved:

Sikslik7

BeckoningZebra1

Unease P34nut

Delpen9

-Sparky-

Maestro

Self Destruct

Butch Flowers

therubyprincess

Drizzy Dan

Rea Sanka