Heyy, i'm Diana, i'm new! (:

Diana Mebarek

helloo, im diana. i enjoy wakeboarding and football.. haha i also enjoy playing on the Xbox. :D Some of the games i like playing include COD, GTA V and Just Cause. Some YouTube channels that i'm subscribed to are OfficialNerdCubed, Achievement Hunter and UberHaxorNova. Austin (Austintacious) introduced me to this forum andd I know him from schoool :)

• Like 8

Hey Diana, welcome to the forums.

I'm one of the moderators here, who also happens to be like Austin's best friend, so if you want any embarrassing stories of him. Be my guest to ask.

Have fun on the forums!

• Like 1

Howdy Diana, glad you've finally made your introduction thread! :laughing:

I'll keep showing you around and teach you how to use the forum, but generally this is the best internet community I've ever been apart of. People here are super nice, so just ask anyone for help if you need it!

Now, your journey to complete 5 posts so you can use the Shout Box begins! That's where the real awesomeness happens ;D

• Like 2

"Wakeboarding"... never heard of that. Welcome to the Community! ^_^ Oh and FOOTBALL! <3 Well, European football anyway (Unless that's US Soccer you're talking about, no idea why it's called that), not handegg. :L Yeah, hope you enjoy it here!

Edited by ShockGazm

Nice to meet you! I am one of those few who actually don't watch or pay close attention to football. (Wait, American football, or Europe football?) Its not that its bad, or that I don't like it, its just I don't care enough about sports to take interest in it. Except fitness training/bodybuilding, or driving. But that's just me.  

Anyways, glad your on board, and a most warm welcome to you! Cheers  :hi:

• Like 1