Hardest Halo 4 Mission to Solo Legendary?

Connor Kenway

Hey guys I'm doing Halo 4 solo Legendary and I'm curious what you guys reckon the hardest level is, I've done Dawn and Requiem and now I'm up to Forerunner and from my previous campaign experiences (co-op legendary) I have found Forerunner to be the most intimidating.

Forerunner is definetly a biggie for the first half of the level. This is due to having an armoury of almost exclusively suppressors and boltshots. This isn't as much of a problem in the latter half as you start getting Lightrifles and plasma weapons.

However, I imagine Shutdown isn't pleasnat if you elect not to use the level-shortening glitch to go straight to the end of the level.

I'd say Infinity. That level was extremely difficult for me to beat on Legendary, especially when you have to hold the base. Other levels have their strongpoints, but I have a really vivid memory of replaying Infinity over, and over, and over again trying to defend the base from the Forerunner enemies.

Definitely the last level, I found that son of a :censored: hard to complete on normal let alone legendary. Freaking Promethean Battlewagons everywhere killing you in an instant, being provided support by Promethean Knights and Watchers. God that level is annoying :).

• Like 1