Forge?

MVP

Unless you've read the spoilers that were posted online, the leaks for Halo 5. Nothing has been confirmed for H5 except what's on the cover poster.

Yeah but it's one of those things that will be there, especially for the new console.

Edited by Yoshi1176

I think the answer is obvious. Halo just wouldn't be Halo without Forge :P

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HALO 2 DIDN'T HAVE FORGE AND IT'S THE MOST HALO OF ALL THE HALO GAMES STOP BEING SUCH A CASUAL ALL TRUE HALO FANS GIVE ME THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE

OT: Nothing's been confirmed yet, but since Forge has become such a popular part of the community and such a great tool for creating new matchmaking maps, diverse customs gametypes, and powerful machinima aid, I'd be very surprised if it didn't appear.

• Like 2

YOU WANNA GO THERE RSR?!?! ALL BUT ONE LEVEL OF CE WAS ON A HALO. HALO 2 BAIRLY HAD ONE IN IT SO HALO CE IS THE MOST HALO OF ALL THE HALOS :P

As for Forge actually being in the game, I have no doubt it will be. I don't really look forward to it but I am sure they will change a few things, which undoubtedly tick half the forge community off (that's how people are).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another space map! With big ship pieces that are decorated in& out! Don't get me wrong all the original pieces do the trick but who doesn't like new blocks

Dude you just gave me an awesome idea.

What if they made another space map......but with an overlook of a Halo Ring or...what are they called? The worlds are like Requiem and Onyx, I friggin forgot what they are called! Can you believe that?!

The worlds are like Requiem and Onyx, I friggin forgot what they are called! Can you believe that?!

Shield Worlds.

I just about love any map overlooking a planet, moon, or any type of celestial body. Besides a sun, those don't count because I can't stare at them without getting blinded.

• Like 1