Halo 3 How do I get Recon armor?

MVP

Hello, I do not know why, but for some reason I don't have recon. 343i announced that they're giving it away to everyone but I still don't have it. Please help!

They have already given it to people who have had and played Halo 3 Online before a certain date. If you have Xbox Live and have played Halo Multiplayer before but don't have Recon, I think it's still possible to receive it by contacting 343 Industries directly. Try give them a call or send them an e-mail. Try the Waypoint Forum if it helps. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Everyone already was given Recon armor.

Not everyone. If you did not play Halo 3 MP by a certain date, then you just missed your last chance of ever getting it again. That was the last way you could have had it and it's gone.

IMO, they should give the people who completed the vidmasters at an early date the red flames, or some exclusive armor. I played halo3 yesterday and I saw a recruit using recon and he had like 10 online games played and 3 achievements, that's almost considered a crime :(

I know!  I earned my Recon armor, and then it was just given out. 

It doesn't feel as special.  And in later games the helmet just looks worse and worse... and super easy to just obtain.

• 4 weeks later...