Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed

Batman: Arkham Knight has unfortunately been delayed

630x.jpg

("Are you kidding me? I AM THE NIGHT! WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?! CAN HE BE TRUSTED?!")

The highly anticipated new Batman game will be delayed and will now release somewhere in 2015.

A specific date has not been set yet.

What we do know is that this goes for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

The developers feel bad because of this and released a new trailer explaining the battlemode of the Batmobile to make us feel a bit better.

Here it is:

Guy Perkins, Marketing Manager of Rocksteady, explains why they decided to delay the game.

"We simply want to give you the best experience possible, and that takes time. We have the feeling that we are developing a truely fantastic game and want to make it as awesome as possible.  If we didn't give our team thetime they need we would release a game that is not 100% complete and we wouldn't be happy about that. We want to make sure it works perfectly."

Are you bummed out about this or do you see it as a chance to get a more spectacular game?

Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9382/batman-arkham-knight-uitgesteld

• Like 1

Great article P34nut!

Joker-clapping.gif

We simply want to give you the best experience possible, and that takes time.

tumblr_mc2fl3pCcr1r6tehl.gif

We have the feeling that we are developing a truely fantastic game and want to make it as awesome as possible.

tumblr_inline_moldipB0hW1qz4rgp.gif

If we didn't give our team thetime they need we would release a game that is not 100% complete and we wouldn't be happy about that.

tumblr_lqyq10gp7X1qacgfco1_500.gif

We want to make sure it works perfectly.

107174-joker-I-like-that-gif-Imgur-He-74

I think it's obvious who the Joker is...

• Like 2

"We simply want to give you the best experience possible, and that takes time. We have the feeling that we are developing a truely fantastic game and want to make it as awesome as possible.  If we didn't give our team thetime they need we would release a game that is not 100% complete and we wouldn't be happy about that. We want to make sure it works perfectly."

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9382/batman-arkham-knight-uitgesteld

Yo M$... YO M$! Listen up bub...

Another next gen game that has been delayed, whilst I'm glad their not rushing it out, this is becoming a huge **** take. Why, OH WHY, did next gen have to come out this year. Next year would've been fine. Oh, of course, both companies ***** got wet from thinking about the money they could milk out of 'em.

Another next gen game that has been delayed, whilst I'm glad their not rushing it out, this is becoming a huge **** take. Why, OH WHY, did next gen have to come out this year. Next year would've been fine. Oh, of course, both companies ***** got wet from thinking about the money they could milk out of 'em.

If it came out this year then publishers and developers would have been making last gen titles up to this point and the game would likely come out in late 2015 or 2016.

I've mentioned this before but this generation is very similar to last generation in terms of games coming out. Not sure how old you were in 2005/6 or if you remember it but the consoles really didn't get huge until Halo 3 and Call of Duty came out which was in 2007, 2 years after the 360 released.

Edited by WonderWombat