Should Halo 4 multiplayer be more like Halo 3 or Reach?

Rumerboy

Which Multiplayer was Better?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Multiplayer was Better?

• Halo 3
    • Halo: Reach

Multiplayer: Halo 3 vs Halo: Reach

Which should Halo 4 be more alike?

-Halo 3 multiplayer was more intense and battles were very fast and exciting. I also loved equipment. It was much more fair and fun than compared to Armor Abilities.

- Halo: Reach multiplayer had some new gimmicks such as armor abilities and new guns (which were nice) but that got annoying and the overall experience was slow and sluggish. Also, load outs were pretty annoying and they seemed to be built around the Armor Ability system

What do you think?

It should be a beautiful Halo 2 that also has sprint, forge, and theatre.

Yep, I'd be set for life.

As far as 3vsReach I'd like to give my opinion:

I'm not really a fan of equipment OR some of the AA's. I like sprint, and evade is fine the way mlg has it used. So I'd like these to be used minimally.

The movement and scale of the game is far more important to me than any AA business though. Halo 3 was slow compared to reach, and in my opinion isn't near as entertaining or enjoyable. I think they really did something right in reach that lies in the feeling of the game. I wish I was more intelligent, because I'd love to explain this further, but all I'm saying is that they good the speed of the gameplay right.

3 was playable, but was the weakest of the halo series in my opinion.

I'm not really a fan of equipment OR some of the AA's. I like sprint, and evade is fine the way mlg has it used. So I'd like these to be used minimally.

The movement and scale of the game is far more important to me than any AA business though. Halo 3 was slow compared to reach, and in my opinion isn't near as entertaining or enjoyable. I think they really did something right in reach that lies in the feeling of the game. I wish I was more intelligent, because I'd love to explain this further, but all I'm saying is that they good the speed of the gameplay right.

3 was playable, but was the weakest of the halo series in my opinion.

I completly disagree, i think reach is the weakest, even though it feels faster id still take that over reach any day

3 was playable, but was the weakest of the halo series in my opinion Were you dropped on your head as a baby because reach as real slow gameplay only theres is little great things about it i sugges you delee your comment before an insane nerd hacks you...

I completely disagree. Halo Reach's gameplay was super slow and not nearly as fun as halo3. Also I think that Halo 3 is one of if not THE strongest game in the series neck and neck with Halo CE. Also armor abilities are way unfair and you keep them forever which is also unfair. Halo 3 equipment is a once and done thing and they're not over powered.

Nah MJ has it dead on guys. Reach's story was fast paced, the flow of the battles and the controls really worked outstanding. Halo 2 is and always will be the multiplayer king of the franchise. I am sure me and MJ could argue you boys on that for days on end. (especially the tech end of it from me).

But yes, the multiplayer sucks. Face it. Reach is a failed attempt at something new. Perhaps years from now, the gameplay they tried might be good. But for now, it does not measure up. As for the superiority of games over all, here is my tally...

1. Halo 2. Best multiplayer and really good campaign flow. Things progressed so you could easily understand the events.

2. Halo 1. Best Story layout hands down, especially for a first title launch. Multiplayer maps were awesome. Still the map king.

3. Halo 3 . Recycled maps, but long capaign. Multiplayer was better than Reach, but fell short compared to H1 and H2.

4. Halo Reach. Best campaign out of all of them, hands down. Multiplayer was fail, but did improve the forge system. All multi maps

were lazy campaign barrier added areas. Where was the genius?

I enjoyed playing reachs multiplayer more then Halo 3s,why? cause in my opion Halo 3s was well erm kinda of a boring, not as fast, and a bit easy to kill. But when i played reach i had a bt more exciment and was a bit harder to kill. AAs were something new and kinda cool, and i dont think any FPS has anything like them(feel free to prove me wrong id love to know)their just well flawed(except sprint) they should be a one time use like equipment was in Halo 3. Or how about Halo 4s multiplayer is like Halo 4s mulitplayer.

Here's the thing....People dissagree on this because H1, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach are all different. Some players tend to play better or worse depending on the type of gameplay. Some people LOVE Reach and the AA's, they are the ones that can play well with them, some people hate them, this is because you cant play reach like you play H2 or 3. Same thing the other way arond, you cant play H3 like you play Reach, you will get owned. It took me a while to get used to Reach....and when I play H3 after playing reach for an extended period of time, I suck big time on H3. I love all of the games, even ODST and Halo Wars. I think thats because I accept them for what they are and dont make a debate about what one title has and one other one doesnt. I would like to see H4 be something new and exciting. Does everyone want just another H3 with some new maps? or, would you like to see something innovative and fresh for a superior gaming experiance? The one thing I dont want is Halo to become COD, new game every year, same old game with some new Multi-player maps.

all im am asking is bring back the blood and plasma burns in ground as well as explosion scaring of land. Its no fun when your in a tank in reach and theres nothing but the plasma mortar just killing or hitting ground and theres no effect on the ground. They need to have the good model graphics of the new halos , but also look back at CE and halo 2 and bring details such as bullet holes and scaring that stayed on the map and when grenades detonated on the ground like in CE, alot of dirt would raise. With it. The new halos are no fun. Yeah, you kill someone with like a noscope, but all that you see is a doll like body drop. No blood, bullet hole on opposite side. So it just taking the cool details halo 2 and CE had. I remember when the wraith actualy had a great main cannon on it in halo 2 and the big snow maps near the end of the games would have black marks and holes every where on the ground, and also blood. It put a feeling of combat and awe to the game. None of the new halos did that. I really did not feel great with any thing I used to kill with. I was expecting more from the vehicles or rockets. The halo 2 rocket was perfect and did the job. Halo 3's and reachs are so wimpy sounding when fired and leave no cool explosion marking. I feel like im stuck in a forge world the whole time were the map will never be finished so every thing feels faulty or like unfinished Toy. And, one last thing, Halo Ce and halo 2 weapons sounds were unique. H3 and Reach have Toy like sounds that don't seem like its for that weapon. The Br in three sounds alright, but in Halo 2 is had this loud unique sound to it, and so feeling like a great weapon to use. The new halo needs to inlclude not just great graphics, but pay attention to the details that make the atmosphere of the game so unique like Ce and 2.