Instant Screenshot Sharing Coming to Xbox One

Phil Spencer has announced instant screenshot sharing for the Xbox One.

xbox-one-console-image.jpg

Phil Spencer has taken to Twitter to reply to a fan, here's the full conversation:

Jamie Marris: @XboxP3 any plans to bring the ability to share in game screenshots to say social networks? I.e twitter?

Phil Spencer:
@jmarris09 Yea, this is the list for the monthly updates, team is making great progress on the updates.  More features to come.

Now which social networking platforms this will land on is unknown at this time, but it will likely have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 

Players already have the ability to stream gameplay through Twitter and even upload gameplay directly to YouTube, but this will give players yet another option to share their Xbox One experience.

This will likely come as just a small update, and likely will not be part of the larger update coming in June. The update coming in June will be massive, and if you've yet to read about it, you can do so HERE

What do you think of this update? Are you looking forward to all of these updates coming to the Xbox One?

Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below.

SOURCE:TWITTER

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

I have to hand it to Phil he stays very active in the Xbox community as a whole. :)

I have to commend him for it.

Fair play Phil for being so active...

Also this update seems cool as well as of late XB1 seems to really be picking up the slack. :)