Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaks

The newly announced Visceral Games project Battlefield: Hardline, has had a detailed trailer leaked to the web showing off some new features in the game.

Battlefield: Hardline has had the gaming community buzzing since it's announcement several days ago by Steve Papoutsis, the company VP and general manager, and today in typical fashion we have received a leaked trailer. Polygon.com, the only ones with an intact trailer after Electronic Arts took down the original video and any copies, posted the trailer which showed off the game's fresh new style of a Cops and Robbers scenario. They showed off the campaign, taking place in Omaha as you take on the role of a detective hunting down criminals and stopping heists. They also showed off new multiplayer modes like Rescue, in which you try to rescue hostages, pretty straightforward, and Heist, in which you either commit a heist or try to stop it. It's all very exciting, and will launch supposedly this fall on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. 

post-26953-0-47692700-1401419319_thumb.png

Are you excited for Battlefield: Hardline with it's new dramatic theme and interesting and fresh modes, or will it take some more convincing for you to drop down into the Battlefield? Let me know below, and I'll see you next time!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 2

Frankie is probably on a meltdown with all the leaks recently.

I really think we should have guidelines for leaked material. As in if it's leaked then we can't post any news relating to it until an official statement from the company. I mean I don't want Frankie looking upon our little community and seeing us as leaker enablers.

But I guess Hardline looks good so far. They really need to get a grip on their information though before even more stuff leaks.

• Like 1

Frankie is probably on a meltdown with all the leaks recently.

I really think we should have guidelines for leaked material. As in if it's leaked then we can't post any news relating to it until an official statement from the company. I mean I don't want Frankie looking upon our little community and seeing us as leaker enablers.

But I guess Hardline looks good so far. They really need to get a grip on their information though before even more stuff leaks.

You're right, but this was actually welcomed with open arms by Vicseral's VP, who was HAPPY that people were getting excited, so it gets a free pass.

• Like 1

I still don't like this idea....

Let along it is coming this fall.

BF4 just finally gets fixed and into a pretty good state ( what it should have been at launch ) and then EA goes out and sais they are making a new BF coming this fall.

This has just gone too far, I do not want BF to turn into the next Cod. :(

I'm definitely going to get this game. That gameplay has me wanting to play right now! 

I think my favorite gamemodes will be heist and the high speed chase one. The thrill of stopping a bank robbery, :drool: This has got me extremely excited!

Great find EK!

I'm not really a huge battlefield fan but this does not give me any confidence to buy this after all the games EA are releasing (Battlefield 4, Total war: Rome 2 etc) so I won't be getting it unless they get their head in the game and releases it with barely ANY bugs.

Nice article Kenway  :thumbsup:

Total war: Rome 2 

Isn't that a SEGA published game? 

I personally really like this fresh new outlook on the BF franchise, but this kind of ruins the point of me going back to BF4 now with this so close. I will just stay on Halo.

Also if you guys don't already know most of BF4 has been fixed and the CTE testers(special PC players that are testing new tick rates to help fight lag, etc) have shown us AMAZING results. There is no doubt that BF:Hardline will at least come out mostly fixed unlike BF4(because frankly DICE knows what to fix now and since it is using the same engine DICE will no doubt use these new tricks found during CTE testing to make the game playable)

Bnus but why should we pay for a game like BF.... Wait ages till it is fixed.... and even some brought premium ( or whatever it is called for BF )

Only to find that this fall another BF is coming out. :(

I just don't see why anyone can support this and push it under the rug like it is nothing.

This is one of the thing the plagues the games industry.

Wasn't part of the problem for BF4 that they were using a new engine, frostbite 3. I would imagine that if they have a decent understanding of how things work now thanks to BF4 a new Battlefield game won't be too difficult.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is essentially new maps and game modes on Battlefield 4 given its early release date.

Edited by WonderWombat