Hardlight wall cannon.

FloodMaster

I think it would be cool to see a gun that shoots out walls or shields of hardlight.

Features: This weapon has two firing modes. This weapon can NOT deal damage, but can push things off of cliffs.

Mode 1: When holding down the right trigger, the weapon launches out small projectiles that can become one large wall apon contact on a hard surface. These walls only last 10 seconds.

Mode 2: When you simply tap the triger, the cannon will shoot out one hardlight sheild that moves anything that comes into contact with it. It will only move forward for 10 seconds. After that seconds it will disappear.

The weapon would look something like a large, green, shotgun.You only get one mag of 5 rounds.

• Like 2

I think this would be awesome if it were similar to a UNSC/Plasma Turret. It could be a exclusive to certain maps, maps that would take advantage of using the gun as a bridge to get to certain places, or push enemies onto lower platforms. I think it should be unlimited but require cooldown when it spawns, but if you detach it from the post it gets a smaller clip. 

It wouldn't really be a power weapon, it'd be more like an equipment piece from Halo 3.

• Like 1

I was thinking a implantation of this could be.....

The player setting down a non moveable shield the player can fire though it. The enemy cannot. This shield once placed can be picked up but can only face one direction.

Like the Nano shield in Killzone shadow fall.

What do you think of this ? :)

• Like 1

I think this could be a very good idea, it could have a great deal of strategy to it. Especially the push objects off of cliffs. Maybe you could change the map directly :D. I also like the wall mode thingee magigee :).

• Like 1

All good ideas!

I think this could be a very good idea, it could have a great deal of strategy to it. Especially the push objects off of cliffs. Maybe you could change the map directly :D. I also like the wall mode thingee magigee :).

Thank you!
  • Like 1

What about a Gravity Bomb as a grenade type? Rare, only one can be carried, and when you throw it, it creates a vortex that lasts approximately 5 seconds and sucks in all enemies within its range?

Oh, and give a medal to anyone who gets where I got this idea.

• Like 1

What about a Gravity Bomb as a grenade type? Rare, only one can be carried, and when you throw it, it creates a vortex that lasts approximately 5 seconds and sucks in all enemies within its range?

Oh, and give a medal to anyone who gets where I got this idea.

Could you give me a hint for where you got that from?