The Halo Mash-up pack is now available for purchase!

halomashuppack_widepanel.png?h=529&w=940

This mash-up pack will contain a TON of content out of the Halo universe. Here's the official statement from Xbox Wire:

"The Mash-up pack, expertly crafted by 4J Studios, includes a “Halo”-themed texture set, themed menus and user interface, craftable items and 31 music tracks across the “Halo” franchise. Also available are 40 pixel-perfect character skins depicting beloved “Halo” characters such as the Master Chief, Cortana, Sergeant Johnson, Arbiter and more. For fans looking to fully immerse themselves into the “Halo” universe, the “Halo” Mash-up pack also features pre-made worlds such as Silent Cartographer, Sandtrap, Valhalla, Blackout, Guardian, Blood Gulch and plenty of other well-known Halo vehicles and features."

You can play the trial version or purchase this title for $3.99 Here

Here's a video showcasing this new DLC.

http://youtu.be/IHxOZk7otaM

What do you think of this title? Will you be buying it? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

SOURCE:XBOX WIRE

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

Bought this this morning. Have to say that it truly is marvelous to play around on all these old locations, and with the music that's in the game (31 Halo Tracks) it immersed me very early. It was also pretty creepy that when I died and when I crossed the bridge again, it turned night in a matter of seconds and Halo CE's scariest songs came on. Look forward to playing it more!

• Like 1

You can be 343 quitly spark? Nice!

Anyway I'm not going to buy this DLC as of previously stated reasons. Everything is still free on PC ;)

• 4 weeks later...