What should the next Godzilla be about?

Sniper0092

Either feature or be a remake of Monster Island! There are Toho monsters I'd like to see redesigned: Gigan, Gidorah, Rodan, Destroyah, some monsters from the 90s cartoon, or all originals like the multi-legged MUTO we didn't see.

Definitely a action driven story, not that the last was bad. perhaps something focusing on more Godzilla and his biology. As a bonus, who wants to see Jr.?

Not even Gigan?

Nope only Mechagodzilla.

if I did have to make an order of some monsters I would say:

1.Mechagodzilla

2. King Ghidorah

3. Destroyah

4. Gigan

5. Cool original monster

And an honorable mention goes to Jet Jaguar.

Edited by WonderWombat

And Kiryu?

While Kiryu looks cool, Mechagodzilla (2) is the best robotic form of Godzilla!

They are essentially the same thing though, I lump them together into the Mechgodzilla trio. While the first one looks sort of weird I just can't bring myself to dislike it. There is something about it that is very likeable.

Best Godzilla enemies ever.

6472906425_71883c4f55_z.jpg

Edited by WonderWombat

While Kiryu looks cool, Mechagodzilla (2) is the best robotic form of Godzilla!

They are essentially the same thing though, I lump them together into the Mechgodzilla trio. While the first one looks sort of weird I just can't bring myself to dislike it. There is something about it that is very likeable.

Best Godzilla enemies ever.

6472906425_71883c4f55_z.jpg

Directed by Michael Bay.

How about the guy who made Pacific Rim?

I wouldn't mind if Guillermo Del Toro directed it. Since the guy who did the first one is now directing some Star Wars movie I have no idea who will direct Godzilla vs. Whatever.

If they call it Godzilla 2 they will fail.

Personally, I would love to see more of primal foe(s) like Rodan, Anguirus or Varan. It would kinda fit with the new direction of Godzilla being a prehistoric alpha predator and it would allow for a sub-plot of multiple other prehistoric predators awakening in the advent of the MUTOs hatching and the earth becoming a prehistoric battleground. Plus, much like in Godzilla Raids Again, the combat between the kaiju would be very brutal with tooth and claw, close quarters fighting. As well if an opponent like Rodan were to survive, it could allow for a setup where Godzilla, and two other monsters would team up to fight King Ghidorah in the next film, much like in Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster.

• Like 1