Welcome all to the 34th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week's Community Poll asked members what they thought about the Teaser Art 343i released for Halo 5: Guardians, particularly the motivation for the new character featured alongside Master Chief. Here are the results of that poll!

This new spartan likely will not be assisting the Chief! Be sure to check out Drizzy_Dan's post on this subject:

Really good topic BZ.

I think this ONI Spartan is there to find Chief with ulterior motives at first but I have a feeling their going to find some common enemy and end up having to work together. I think he'll catch Chief eventually but it'll be at a bad time, like when Chief is standing in front of a 50 foot tall Forerunner being like the one we saw in the first Halo 5 teaser trailer. 

This week's Community Poll is user-submitted by our Forum's very own PUNishing Ninja, -Sparky-. Here it is!

What is your favorite Halo 4 Assassination?

photo+1+%25282%2529.JPG

Be sure to leave your thoughts and vote in the comment below, and if you haven't already, check out
-Sparky-'s incredible guide to Assassinations HERE.

DEADLINE: 6-2-14 @ 6:00AM EST

Thanks for taking part in this week's Community Poll,
See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, comment, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

I'll have to go with the "Spinal Trap". I love watching your enemy struggle as you suffocate them with you knife...and it looks good. :) I think it would be a more useful one in reality as well because you are taking them out as effectively as possible. It's nice to watch in 3rd person as well.

I like Throwdown very much

ugcuserfile-c0e0f8ca-3a31-4474-a74f-01f3

Dat tackle :D

Also it it quite funnt to see some people tackeling an enemy of the map xD

But my favorite types are still in Reach. The assassinations on small slopes causing you to either stab someone in the butt or in the -Yoink!-

• Like 1

ugcuserfile-0e263ccd-4b56-4029-861b-7d27

The Laryngectomy, of course! The way the assassination plays out is very nice, and just something about the brutality of it is really exquisite, kinda reminds me of the ones we saw previously in Reach. Not to mention how uncommon it is, as it takes a precise, angled hit to achieve it.  

I would have to say the flagassassination for this one. The animation where you knock them down and they watch their demise as the flag carrier raises the flag into the air and brings it down onto the enemy is quite cool. 

Also they disintegrate into the red mist thing which is pretty cool as well.

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg