343iCF Weekly Site Wrapup 5/22/14

Drizzy_Dan

Ha! Beat you Azaxx!

It was fun to read this as always Dan, Even though you may have forgot a week, which is okay because we all have somethings to do now and then, This still makes up for it.

I'll be honest though, I didn't expect my MoM announcement thread or my speech in here, I just though "Yay! I am here! ...My picture looks nice!", Honestly, I never knew the MoMy could get such attention. But to be honest, I don't feel as if I should be a main attraction, Y'know? We all deserve our time.

On a side note, It is nice to see Frankie sticking up for the gaming industry, and wanting to fight someone who told him to fight with him, "Meet me somewhere bro." Ahh... Frankie how we love your humor.

Special message below: (Decode it for a weasel)

At the Races, weasels like little Tykes.

We only have so many, to Enough weasels to give these things to. Even though we do seem to run out. Krayola wanted me

to say that..  C am eras are cool. Oblivion, Monica rs, Ice cream, Ninjas, and nickelodeon Gak  are also cool.

So, remember to feed weasels. Oblivion will await them other wise. Onsokumaru is a Ninja.

Trust me, we all saw it coming... But when!!!

TO THE PM SYSTEM!! (Dan, you may want to join in on the fun too. :3)

• Like 2

Woo it is back from a week of waiting ;)

I get featured not once but THRICE? in this WSW? Yes this has to be the best one yet! 

Is that why it smells like a huge stale Busn? :P

Nice wrap-up!

SO many events lately O_o

Also we still have a lot of room in my event for players to join! You can still sign up!