HALO 5 GUARDIANS ARBITER RIOT/CROWD PLZ HELP AND JOIN!!!!

ArbiterMLG

Hello again my Friends, 

PSSSSHHHH, Wake up call, lets start a Riot crowd of bringing back the Arbiter in Halo 5 Guardians!!!!

Recently just almost hours ago, my Twitter (@VenialZero6) has started a war, crowd basically to let 343 know that we want the Arbiter back in Halo 5! Please come join and support this cause... LETS LET 343 INDUSTRIES KNOW THAT WE WANT HIM BACK, THAT HE'S IMPORTANT, AND WE WONT STOP UNTIL WE SEE HIM BACK! COME SUPPORT THE CAUSE AT TWITTER!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SPILL SOME CONFIRMATION OUT OF 343 INDUSTRIES, BEFORE OR AFTER E3!!!!!

Lets let them know, we really need a lot of people apart of this, i mean, BIG TIME LOTS, THOUSANDS, maybe if we're lucky enough even MILLIONS! I doubt it but you never know. Even thought theres a good possibility that he will return in the next installment, we are gonna push boundaries and catch 343 Industries attention. All you need to do, is Retweet the Tweets i make about them, Favorite them if you'd like, and most importantly, Reach out to 343 and share this with them, i mean i am aiming for Hundreds and Thousands of people apart of this...Even another step further, why not Elites back in MP? Hopefully, but lets show 343 we care, i mean, not bringing back Elites would be hella silly, no Elites in Multiplayer at least just ruins idea's of Machinima's! Lets hope we see our favorite Arby at the Launch of Halo 5: Guardians as Master Chief's sidekick again, lets even hope we see him in a trailer of the game at E3 2014! All we can do is hope and do this crowd. If you llike Arbiter and you want him to come back, please be apart of this if you have a Twitter, we're gonna start something big, i mean reallly BIG!!! Please join, and thanks for tuning in, this mean's a lot to me! :)

Gamertag: VenialZero6

Hello again my Friends, 

PSSSSHHHH, Wake up call, lets start a Riot crowd of bringing back the Arbiter in Halo 5 Guardians!!!!

Recently just almost hours ago, my Twitter (@VenialZero6) has started a war, crowd basically to let 343 know that we want the Arbiter back in Halo 5! Please come join and support this cause... LETS LET 343 INDUSTRIES KNOW THAT WE WANT HIM BACK, THAT HE'S IMPORTANT, AND WE WONT STOP UNTIL WE SEE HIM BACK! COME SUPPORT THE CAUSE AT TWITTER!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SPILL SOME CONFIRMATION OUT OF 343 INDUSTRIES, BEFORE OR AFTER E3!!!!!

Lets let them know, we really need a lot of people apart of this, i mean, BIG TIME LOTS, THOUSANDS, maybe if we're lucky enough even MILLIONS! I doubt it but you never know. Even thought theres a good possibility that he will return in the next installment, we are gonna push boundaries and catch 343 Industries attention. All you need to do, is Retweet the Tweets i make about them, Favorite them if you'd like, and most importantly, Reach out to 343 and share this with them, i mean i am aiming for Hundreds and Thousands of people apart of this...Even another step further, why not Elites back in MP? Hopefully, but lets show 343 we care, i mean, not bringing back Elites would be hella silly, no Elites in Multiplayer at least just ruins idea's of Machinima's! Lets hope we see our favorite Arby at the Launch of Halo 5: Guardians as Master Chief's sidekick again, lets even hope we see him in a trailer of the game at E3 2014! All we can do is hope and do this crowd. If you llike Arbiter and you want him to come back, please be apart of this if you have a Twitter, we're gonna start something big, i mean reallly BIG!!! Please join, and thanks for tuning in, this mean's a lot to me! :)

Gamertag: VenialZero6

It's quite likely that they've already planned out the story as the previous two pointed out, but it's also likely that they'll include the Arbiter

• 2 weeks later...

Not confirmed for Halo 5: Guardians. He appeared in the trailer for the MCC, which also featured Locke.

Big chance, but confirmed is a big word.

I don't think that was a trailer for the MCC...I think that was their trailer peek for Guardians...

I only say this because I don't see why they would introduce a new character (Locke) for the MCC which he was never in.

I would have to say confirmed as well

only an opinion though