Hopes and Dreams for HALO 5

^

What would be the point of that?

Throw out of a Pelican and then killed? :)

Not necessarily killed, i didn't think of the possibility of a jet pack but at high speed it can only slightly break your speed a little.

It's a hot drop, one that has been done before in the canon from H4 when Halsey was interviewed by that guy except at low fast fly by. It was done in reach when carter dropped 6 and emile off and it should be adopted due to the suits capability. The object should be to get you off guard right at the start. it would make every die hard halo fan and canon lore nut cry foul because that's what it will be designed to do and yet it doesn't break any lore and is the only way to hot insert troop reinforcements straight into the zone. No pods.

Most die hards go straight to legendary so....this will force them to rethink their game pattern which most gamers have come to rely on, a certain level of expectation and game skill. They will moan and groan from the slight change but it isn't a change at all yet they will cry it is. Once they master the first level the next levels intro will have them on edge.

Remember for the die hards out there they are looking to relive that first moment they played the chief but this installment looks to be you being Locke in the first section of the game so...we don't know what he's like.

To be honest new movements would be good for the game, I hope 343 will make major changes and not just keep it the same as halo 4, going back to the movements, prone would be excellent and very useful, climbing ladders is nothing major but it would be a nice addition, sliding would be amazing also, as for my wishes, I would like to have weapons customizations, by that I mean have diffrent colours for the gun and have cool skins, and also attachments, but I would not like it to be like cod instead make it unique

To be honest new movements would be good for the game, I hope 343 will make major changes and not just keep it the same as halo 4, going back to the movements, prone would be excellent and very useful, climbing ladders is nothing major but it would be a nice addition, sliding would be amazing also, as for my wishes, I would like to have weapons customizations, by that I mean have diffrent colours for the gun and have cool skins, and also attachments, but I would not like it to be like cod instead make it unique

What about shoulder charge? I've seen that somewhere or fore arm retractable blades for silent ninja kills. good for slicing flood arms off.