New clan for H4/H3 until Guardians arrives, need players to start it with!

Hola gamers,

If any of you are interested in starting a clan from scratch, let me know! This is of course all for fun, but hey you never know it could blow up! My ideal clan is one that actually has skilled players. If you remember in the Halo 2 online days, Clan Matches were the best part of the game. If you played clan matches, you know how hard it was to get your clan's overall rank up!(Hope to god that Halo 5 has a clan system! lol) Anyways, clans are more fun in my opinion when they are competitive and have fun playing to win! Of course, its always fun to play some Big Team Battle and run people over with Warthogs, I completely understand that. I stay really up to date with the latest Halo news(H5) and Halo 4 tournaments, so I can add some pretty cool content to our website.

I've got some experience building websites, here is the forum software that our site will use:

Btw, Elusive Gaming is not the final clan name, only an idea. I will buy a real domain name(.net) when I have a team of clan members decide on a good one!

The site has a blog and forums, but is still under construction of course. I can show whoever how to work the software and be a moderator/admin.

Let me know!

Jake

GT: iLLgRiM

• 3 months later...