Halo 5: Guardians Teaser Image Speculation Thread

What if its a old spartan they was killed? like they recovered the body and changed them to basically be a brainwashed cyborg spartan. I mean chief is AWOL. which i dont blame him..if i had to deal with del rios ass i would go rouge. but back to topic. Cheif is probably finding a way to stop the forerunners from returning and getting revenge on humanity for almost defeating them in war millions of years ago.

I think the new character could be a replacement of Master Chief as the guy who interrogates Dr. Halsey in the beginning of Halo 4 wanted to replace Master Chief and he might encounter Chief in the Campaign and maybe the new character would have more ruthless solutions than Chief and they might have a little rivalry. I don't Know, just a suggestion.

Woah... you're on to something man! The guy that interrogates her in the beginning, and Agent Locke also asks someone questions about Chief in the trailer (I think it was Arbiter). But, I think we'll see a lot of crazy plot twists and what not. No one can replace chief... but Locke might be able to. Just maybe.

Woah... you're on to something man! The guy that interrogates her in the beginning, and Agent Locke also asks someone questions about Chief in the trailer (I think it was Arbiter). But, I think we'll see a lot of crazy plot twists and what not. No one can replace chief... but Locke might be able to. Just maybe.

Agent Locke sounds different from the Interrogator.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think you'll learn about the precursors in the game, from the forerunner's view via 'temples' as the Sanghelli would put it. Oh my god i loved when Phyllis was trapped in there the elites were flipping, it was so funny. i could just image them running around shouting wort wort Phyllis?! wort wort. I got off topic i'm sorry.