War Games Map Pass

KaraZorEll

Hello. I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I have tried multiple methods of solution to no avail.

I purchased the Halo 4 Limited Edition that included the War Games Map Pass, but, like many others, have come back to play Halo 4 after a few months only to find that I am unable to get the latest two maps because it is not recognizing that I have the Map Pass.

"Go to your Download History and re-download it."
-- I've looked in my Download History. It shows all of the separate pieces that were included in the War Games Map Pass, but not the War Games Map Pass itself. At least, not under that name (is it under a different file name?).

"Make sure to do a License Transfer."

-- I've had the same Xbox 360 since I downloaded the War Games Map Pass, but I did this anyways. My Licenses are all up to date on this system.

'"Are you using the same Gamertag?"

-- It is the same account, but I have changed my Gamertag since I purchased Halo 4.

Please, help. I'm so frustrated and sad, but mostly just sad.

Did you ever redeem the code?

It should be in your download history as "War Games Map Pass" you might have missed it. I do that a lot just go through it again and pay very close attention.

Also is the map pass still in your harddrive?

Well, one thing you can try is re-downloading a different way. Now I know, history can be a bit of a pain. But if you go to the dash board when Halo 4 is in your console, go into the games contents (DLC practically) and then look around in the DLC until you find Halo 4 War Games Map Pass. Re-downloading it from there may work.

HOWEVER: If the two maps you are speaking of are Pitfall and Vertigo, those two maps as well as the Champions Bundle, Infinity Armor Pack, Steel Skins pack, and the Bulls-eye map pack are not covered by the War Games Map Pass. The map pass really only covered the three original map packs. This is because the Champions Bundle wasn't exactly on the disk at launch, it was more of a last resort during RTX last year to get more people to come back, which is why so many bugs were with it at launch.

Also, We aren't 343i. Just a community of people who like Halo and playing games and fun. :)

If you are talking about Pitfall and Vertigo, they aren't part of the War Games Map Pass, they were included in the Champion's Bundle.

(Champion's Bundle being a bunch of smaller DLC put into one pack at a discount) Otherwise they are part of the Bullseye Pack

Edited by Zaguroth