Looking for a H4 or Reach clan

I am looking for any clans out there for H4 or Reach. I currently want to leave the one that I am part of because they fail to be active.

I am looking for a clan that is….

1. Active

2. Does events regularly.

3. Does NOT require you to change your gamer tag to reflect the clan (Unless Xbox Currency is given to me from the clan, then I will gladly do so)

4. Plays H4 or Reach on a daily basses… Not just plays H4 or Reach once a week.

5. Does not require you to have a 1.00 KD or above. 

I'd be happy if just requirements 1 and 3 are reached.

I may sounds a bit rough or bossy in this topic, but I am easy to get along with, I LOVE Halo (you are more than glad to test that "theory"), I have loads of fun, and I play competitively. My KD on either Reach or H4 shows that I am not that Competitive, but I give it my 110% to play competitively.

Also, Because of School near the end, I am concentrating on that right now. But it won't be that much of a concern on May 28th.

If you would like to contact me on XBL, my GT is: DGC Zeus. I will be on XBL tomorrow from 6:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Or you can just PM me on the forums.

I am looking for any clans out there for H4 or Reach. I currently want to leave the one that I am part of because they fail to be active.

I am looking for a clan that is….

1. Active

2. Does events regularly.

3. Does NOT require you to change your gamer tag to reflect the clan (Unless Xbox Currency is given to me from the clan, then I will gladly do so)

4. Plays H4 or Reach on a daily basses… Not just plays H4 or Reach once a week.

5. Does not require you to have a 1.00 KD or above. 

I'd be happy if just requirements 1 and 3 are reached.

I may sounds a bit rough or bossy in this topic, but I am easy to get along with, I LOVE Halo (you are more than glad to test that "theory"), I have loads of fun, and I play competitively. My KD on either Reach or H4 shows that I am not that Competitive, but I give it my 110% to play competitively.

Also, Because of School near the end, I am concentrating on that right now. But it won't be that much of a concern on May 28th.

If you would like to contact me on XBL, my GT is: DGC Zeus. I will be on XBL tomorrow from 6:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST. Or you can just PM me on the forums.

Check out www.instantdeathsquad.net

We are an 18 and up gaming community that started in 2009.

We have a halo division. Meetups are from 7pm-8pm est. every monday wednesday and friday. But you can usually talk people into getting on and playing at other times. We also have other halo 4 events on other days and a monthly IDS 1v1 tournament.

If you're interested send me a message on here or xbox live, my gamer tag is the same as my name on here.

I may not reply, I'm on vacation right now for the next 9 days or so. But If you would like some more information you can also talk to FallenKnight702 about joining he is usually around a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone. My clan name is Team Barays and we are in a starting stage. We currently have 6 members and all 6 are very skilled at the game. Once we get to 50 members, we will have 10 members on each squad: CTF, SWAT, Snipers, Grifball, and an MLG Slayer team. (Don't worry we are already signed up in MLG) Once members start to flow in, we will have a ranking system inside the clan, somewhat like the Military. We will become a force to be reckon with once the numbers become numerous. We will host tryouts for anyone as of now, and later when we get 50+ members, we will start divide people into Branches. The tryouts will include how well one controls a gun, driving ability, handle getting shot, etc. The minimum age for joining is 14 going on 15 years of age. We do have rules, but I will tell you them when you tryout. Message Z1kz or redneck2224 for an invite to tryouts or just info about the clan. Thank you and join Team Barays!

• 1 month later...

Hello Grunt. 

I am ironheart harry, leader of the Halo Reach JPD (Justice and Peace Department) Military Police Clan.  :police:. My clan is currently growing, as we are starting to have our first few friendly clan raids and games, and we are pushing for members who will be active on Halo Reach. Obviously not spend your whole life on it, but will come on regularly and contribute to the clan. We have recruited many, but some hardly ever come online as well as come on the actual game. 

We are not extremely competitive, but we do want to do well and make a mark in the community (pretty ambitious huh  :hope:). 

I'll just tell you some things to do to be part of the clan if you would like to join;

1) Have the EOD Helmet (all the rest of the armour is fine, and you do not need to wear this at all times. Just in clan events).

2) Wear the right colours (if you do want to join I shall talk you through what to do; my gamertag is ironheart harry).

3) Come on regularly and be willing to contribute.

4) Be pleasant with other members.

5) Be willing to learn and have fun.

ironheart harry :sweat:  

Sorry, your name is Vice!  :blushing:

The Anunnaki is actively recruiting. We have a ranking system Private through General, 3 divisions, and several different squads with include 30 different jobs with different responsibilities and training, we focus on both Raids and Competitive customs and Matchmaking. We have a clan code and everyone gets along perfect and we stay very active and we are also involved with other clans in which we create events with. For more info contact me G.T. Brent McKenley,