Resetting Stats

Paradox Goddess

Hey guys I know I may sound like  total blond and dumba- for asking this, but is there a way to 100% reset your stats on the Multiplayer for Halo 4?

Now why am I asking this?

Because My K/D is utter trash, because Halo 4 was the first Halo ive ever purchased and quiet honestly im a person who likes to improve.

My K/D is .69 with roughly 28,000 Deaths to 19000 Kills (no lie)

Yes I know theyve done something with the CSR system thing where they match you up with players of your ability but I look kinda pathetic for such a bad stats~ Mind if anyone gives me information on this?~

Hey guys I know I may sound like  total blond and dumba- for asking this, but is there a way to 100% reset your stats on the Multiplayer for Halo 4?

Now why am I asking this?

Because My K/D is utter trash, because Halo 4 was the first Halo ive ever purchased and quiet honestly im a person who likes to improve.

My K/D is .69 with roughly 28,000 Deaths to 19000 Kills (no lie)

Yes I know theyve done something with the CSR system thing where they match you up with players of your ability but I look kinda pathetic for such a bad stats~ Mind if anyone gives me information on this?~

As far as I know, no. All of your stats are recorded online, so even if you cleared your hard drive, your account would still have those stats assigned to them when you log back on. The only way to get a fresh start (that I am aware of) is by creating a new gamertag and playing on that. Someone can correct me if I am wrong though. 

I do understand your problem though; when I played Halo 3 it was the first game I played online and my K/D was terrible... I got really good at the game, but by the time I got close to finishing the game, I raised my K/D up from .60 to .98 (not 1.0 like I was hoping for). I wanted to reset my stats, but only way I could was to create a new account which I didn't want to do. 

So that is up to you, you can either keep your account, or create a new one for the sake of stats. :)

YOUR KD IS NOT TRASH

IT HAS 69 IN IT

In any case, I definitely get where you're coming from but Halo 4 just doesn't offer a stat-wipe solution without somebody over at 343 or something thinking you cheated for your stats and so wiped it. Unlike CoD you can't wipe your progress, or get an alternative solution like in Reach/H3 where your Rank itself/Arena ranking mattered more and was a more accurate symbol of your skill as well.

I remember when I first started playing Halo, which was my first FPS game on console. 0.02 kd at the end of the first month after playing every. single. day. lmfao

Managed to pull it up to 1.2 or so back during the middling months of 2012, after a year of grinding.