Hello my friends, im the one and only ArbiterMLG

ArbiterMLG

Wassup ladies and gents, My name is ArbiterMLG, Brandon, or you can call me Venial! (Vee-ny-al)

I am a seasoned Halo veteran, been playing Halo for many years on end now. I make Dubstep, i kick a$$ at Halo, make custom Halo figurines, make custom fan made Halo 5 posters and much, much more! I have recently posted some different topics in various threads throughout this website and i am very excited to be apart of this community. I am glad to meet you all, hopefully if i ever meet one of you guys in a matchmaking battle we have a good, friendly no lag, clean game! I really love Halo, its been a major factor in my life span. Its great to be apart of this wonderful franchise. I will keep updated on this community forum site and i am planning on becoming a Legendary member! 

Let me know if you are interested in wanting a fan made custom Halo 5 poster, i am really excited and pumped up for E3 2014, its gonna be a blast, i gurantee it! 

Thank you all Halo fans, thanks so much for welcoming me into your great epic, awesome Community Forum page! You can count on me posting many new threads on a daily basis.

Follow me on Twitter: @VenialZero6

Xbox Live Gamertag: VenialZero6

Have a wonderfully EPIC FANTASTICAL DAY MATES!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Like 2

Welcome, ArbiterMLG/Brandon/Venial! =)

I hope you enjoy your stay in this great community, and that I get to play you, sometime!

Also, would you be interested in joining the 1-week training event that I am hosting, on Reach? The goal is essentially to be better coming out, than you were (or ever were) coming in. Let me know by messaging me on Xbox, if you are interested. =)

Gamertag: Zicorth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...