Halo: Reach - Training Week #1

Zicorth

THE GOAL OF THIS EVENT IS FOR EVERYONE TO GET BETTER, (EVEN IF ONLY BY A LITTLE) HAVE A LITTLE FRIENDLY COMPETITION, AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! =)

It has been a while since I posted.

After coming back to playing Halo: Reach after a 1-year video game absence, I was doing some thinking, and decided that I want to get better than I was, and take my game to another level (or just get better).

I will be hosting a 1-week training program, all week, consisting of Slayer, matchmaking, and some custom games, as well as more serious game-types like Octagon, Team Snipers, etc. Basically anything and everything to get better. I already have 3-5 people who are interested, thus far. **Mics are recommended, but definitely not required. =)

Also, I may do another training week, with a greater focus on custom-maps, (or I might straight-up host Reach Customs: we'll see) provided the 1st one is successful.

Anyways, if you are interested, let me know in a reply below, or message me on Xbox. =)

My gamertag is: "Zicorth".

All the best,

~Zicorth