Invasion Of The Mods! [Halo 4]

Buns

post-74520-0-16826700-1398741006.png

Ever since the release of Halo 4 the modding scene has been growing and thriving creating awesome new gamemodes for the community to play.

But we have never dedicated a full playdate for such things, but now we shall.

Invasion Of The Mods will focus around all the awesome Halo 4 mods out there and we will finally get to see the return of Reach's Invasion gametype in Halo 4!

For more info check out this video about Invasion on Halo 4: http://343i.org/1vk

But thats not all we will also play such awesome gametypes  such as: Titanfall, Sharpshooter, Plauge, NFL Slayer and more! 

Become one with the Flood on:

Halo 4

4:00 PM EST

May 24th

Time and date is subject to change and everyone will be notified when it does.

Please do NOT post unless you are going to attend. Being late is 100% ok seeing as the lobby will last awhile.

My gamertag is(in case you need to message me or send a FR): Warm Bnus

:bananachief:  :bananachief:  :bananachief: 

Please remember to respect the Community Event Code of Conduct which can be found here: http://343i.org/1vl

• Like 9

How am I supposed to know if I can actually go like 2 weeks in advance? I'm one of those people who has a slew of unforseen events plagued upon me.

Anyway I'll try to attend. If I can't make it then whatever, I'll try to post that I can't go in the Shoutbox or something.

How am I supposed to know if I can actually go like 2 weeks in advance? I'm one of those people who has a slew of unforseen events plagued upon me.

Anyway I'll try to attend. If I can't make it then whatever, I'll try to post that I can't go in the Shoutbox or something.

You aren't required to sign up two weeks in advance. As a matter of fact, what you CAN do and what you should do in the future is wait until you know for sure if you are able to attend or not and THEN post.

MVP of the event:

-Blackscreen

You did a fine job!

Here's some of his finer moments in the event:

091202_black_screen.jpg

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 2

Must have been pretty fun, hope you guys had some fun. :)

We did. :) Even though I was there for a few matches it was still pretty fun. We couldn't out skill the incredible skill of the black screen though. I think it could beat GSD it is that OP