Download history Problem

Warlord0520

I recently downloaded a few games from my history page and i noticed a few "themes" and "gamerpictures" that were discontinued a while ago were still on my history waiting to be redownloaded. This actually was really cool to find out because not many people have old gamerpics/themes, so i selected them and having very few issues with the downloads i stumbled accross a few cool ones once i clicked download it stopped at 35% of the way and said "this item could not be downloaded". Im not sure why this has happened, and im not sure if there is a way to get around it but the items that wont let me download are the "Family guy Vol. 4 picture/theme pack" and the "Comic-con 2007 picture pack". 

I was able to re-download 3 other discontinued games just fine including UMK3,Yaris, Screwjumper etc.. And there are a few trial games that when i go to download them they say "cannot be downloaded" when they are obviously from download history ever since like 2007 until now. I know this isent a storage issue problem because i have like 190 GB worth of space left. If anyone can help me out this would be really great!!!! :)

Maybe it's because the discontinued content is actually no longer there? Like you can't download a nonexistent file.

I have found an old Download list in the settings tab on the 360 and was able to redownload a few files, but I think it's because the Content was still actually available to download in the Marketplace.

I think your file stopped downloading at 35% due to connection problems or something, and now a while later the actual Content was removed from the Marketplace. The only thing left was the cached data from the original file still stored on your Xbox.

I don't know if it's anything else. I hope this helped.