Halo 4: Humans Vs (PreHistoric) Humans Theory

Rumerboy

CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!!!

Halo History Lesson:

So the Humans in The Halo games we know is basically the humanity that we know. But for you lesser-knowing Halo fanatics, there were Humans as advanced as the forerunners in pre-history. These Humans heavily based their weapons and designs off of precursor technology. They looked up upon the precursors sorta of we kinda do to the forerunners. However, this humanity were basically evil. The humans were locked in a war against The Flood and the Forerunners. Luckily the Forerunners defeated the Humans and found a cure to the flood. However, as a final act of revenge, prehistoric Humanity destroyed the cure and all the hopes of re-discovering it again. As punishment, the forerunners de-evolved the humans to tier 7. And all of this leads to the events of the Halo Array.

Also here's a link to the wiki page about the pre history humans:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Prehistoric_human_civilization

Main idea:

So maybe this "Dark and Ancient Threat" is in fact Humanity (pre-historic) and quite possibly the Precursors. The precursors are almost in fact in the game due to the concept art sneak at the end of the video. So let's just assume that both of these races are alive right now.

Evidence:

-I've been noticing alot of forerunner emphasis on "Humans" a GREAT example is in the new CEA terminal video. The video shows the monitor's perspective of the Pillar of Autumn. The monitor was ready to completely destroy it, until he saw that there were humans on board. He seemed really interested and surprised to see that humans were there. He even said something along the lines of: Wait, Humans, could it be? It's been so long." (again, not exact quote) but this really proves the emphasis on humans and would be a very sneaky way for 343 to give us a hint at the Halo 4 Story.

- Also, regarding the terminal video: So know how in the video, as chief was heading towards the ring, the monitor was about to attack and destroy him, but stopped because he was a human? Well also keep in mind that in the Halo 4 trailer cause he ACTUALLY IS attacked (assume the ship is forerunner.) now why would they attack a human NOW when they wouldn't in Halo CE? They wouldn't. Unless if they are in a war with the (ancient) humans

-Heres a link to a leaked, but trashed cutscene in Halo 4. Notice how it's Human Vs Human?

Keep in mind that although it was trashed, that probably means that there will be a different cutscene to show this Human vs Human conflict

Theory's:

Theory 1:

Since Ancient Humanity were very fond of precursors, wouldn't they form an alliance to take out their former enemy (the Forerunners)? And then when the pre-History humans discover the current history humans wouldn't they try to destroy them too?? So then the current humans could form an alliance with the forerunners to combat the evil.

My other theories:

CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!

Elite/Covenant-Human Alliance:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2975-halo-4-human-elite-human-covenant-alliance-theory/

Time travel (Actually really good theory, check it out!):

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?/topic/293-halo-4-6-story-idea/

What do you think?

Have anything to add??

Really not a bad idea. The sequence does show humans or human forms engaged in a confrontation with one having some sort of telepathic pull/throw ability. Time travel is not out of the question either as it was used once before to market Halo 2 in 2004 via the ilovebees.com website.

Melissa was infected by a devastating Covenant program buried in a larger transmission. When the Deep-Space Artifact created a Slipspace explosion on return to Earth, she was blown apart, with some parts being transmitted to Earth of the present and others being thrown back in time to the Earth of the early 21st century.

So, could the slipspace jump (or malfuction) at the end of Halo 3 allowed Master Chief and Cortana to ,somehow, go back in time or forward in time??? Quite possible.....

Very interesting theory among many! Will have to keep this in mind.....

So, could the slipspace jump (or malfuction) at the end of Halo 3 allowed Master Chief and Cortana to ,somehow, go back in time or forward in time??? Quite possible.....

I just read over this and it seems like the Slipspace Drives do seem to screw with time already. I don't see why time travel isn't possible according to canon so sure why not?

• 2 weeks later...

the only bad thing about your theory is that the prehumans were devolved to tier 7 (cavemen) and years later, they became us. there cannot be pre-humans if the pre-humans are us.

the prehumans distroyed the cure

they get devolved to tier 7 (cavemen)

they evlove after many years

they create spartans (including Master Chief)

they find covenant

they win covenant war

and master chief floats to Sigma 7

Edited by XO Jaime OX

the only bad thing about your theory is that the prehumans were devolved to tier 7 (cavemen) and years later, they became us. there cannot be pre-humans if the pre-humans are us.

they find covenant

they win covenant war

and master chief floats to Onyx

I'm saying like if somehow a few of the ancient humans Avoided the de evolution and have been living in hiding since then, also if you read my other theory, I'm certainly up for the idea of time travel. So that could also be a great reason why.

And It better not be onyx, they need something like "original" and not from the books, like an entire new story. Although there IS some great evidence showing that it might be onyx..... Maybe the forerunners kept a few samples of ancient humans in there? Since it is after all a shield world.

they find covenant

they win covenant war

Onyx was destroyed though (read my sig) by Kurt. He detonated two nuclear warheads in the core of Onyx. The sentinels that made up the planet left. It can't be Onyx unless the Chief travels back in time to before Onyx was destroyed. I think a likly candidate for this planet could be sigma 7. It is industrial on the outside and kind of like the rings on the inside. Different sections with different environments. The planet in the trailer looks somewhat like it.

ok that info about the prehistoric adanced humans, where did that come from?, i thought i knew my fair bit about the halo universe but every other day im seeing more and more new info that ive never seen or even imagine would ever happen the the halo story, how long has this bit of info been in the halo story?

they find covenant

they win covenant war

its not onyx it been confirmed its sigma 7

ok that info about the prehistoric adanced humans, where did that come from?, i thought i knew my fair bit about the halo universe but every other day im seeing more and more new info that ive never seen or even imagine would ever happen the the halo story, how long has this bit of info been in the halo story?

Read Halo:Cryptum. Wonderful backstory to the Halo universe. Added alot of depth.

Confirmed where?

i read an article on it some where confirming that it's sigman 7 i cant remember where i saw it i'll go and look for it again and send you a link, also halopedia said it's sigma 7 now i know they are famous for giving unofficial info but i think halopedia is being legit this time

This would be a JUICY totally BEYOND EPIC story for Halo 4. I'm like so eager for this game! Now, occording to your evidence, Prehistoric Humanity was evil, forunners beat them, And punished them for their acts by de-evolving them. Well, that cutscene could be with the purple guy is someone from prehistoric Humanity. Coming on an act for revenge. The blue guy, a forunner defending against "PH" (prehistoric Humanity). PH is totally angry and vengeful. Other orange Scout Guy leads to an even bigger hint.

The Forunners need help and have to bring back De- Evolved Humanity. Considering the horrifying things things PH could do to the universe. PH uses his powers and finds one of De-Evolved Humanity and the cutscene ends there. :huh: Hmmmmmmm.... But even I don't believe myself

• Like 1

This would be a JUICY totally BEYOND EPIC story for Halo 4. I'm like so eager for this game! Now, occording to your evidence, Prehistoric Humanity was evil, forunners beat them, And punished them for their acts by de-evolving them. Well, that cutscene could be with the purple guy is someone from prehistoric Humanity. Coming on an act for revenge. The blue guy, a forunner defending against "PH" (prehistoric Humanity). PH is totally angry and vengeful. Other orange Scout Guy leads to an even bigger hint.

The Forunners need help and have to bring back De- Evolved Humanity. Considering the horrifying things things PH could do to the universe. PH uses his powers and finds one of De-Evolved Humanity and the cutscene ends there. :huh: Hmmmmmmm.... But even I don't believe myself

Imagination at work!! +1 Firen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Theory is also posted on your time travel theory page.

Some of the writing is quoted from your theories:

This theory to me is messed up. Although some of the evidence in this theory supports your ancient human theory. What I am about to say is so stretched but when you sit down and think about it you will think I am a ninja. In the leaked video from 343 you see two humans fighting. One has the power of the force or neural physics which precursors highly believed in. Which to me would make sense if the precursors and ancient humans made a alliance to destroy the forerunners because they where pissed of at them. What I think 343 guilty spark is referring to when he makes regards to the chiefs poor choice in Armour and calls it a class "2" and recommended he wears class "12" and when he says why hesitate now for what you have already done before. I do not think he was referring to the chief at all. I think he was referring to the ancient humans whom had very advanced technologies and whom may have had this tier "12" suit. I also think that 343 guilty spark thought that Master Chief was a ancient human and he thought that Master Chief was there to fire another halo array. 343 Guilty spark was implying that the chief had already fired a halo array (or his race did). Which would lead me to believe that guilty spark got confused between the 2 types of humans. Since the ancient humans where so obsessed with the precursors technology that they made a alliance. This would also explain how in the video one human pulled the other human through a wall. The precursors beliefs were like those of a Jedi. So it would make sense if both races allied and the precursors tought the human how to use the technology of neural physics.

I've been noticing a lot of forerunner emphasis on "Humans" a GREAT example is in the new CEA terminal video. The video shows the monitor's perspective of the Pillar of Autumn. The monitor was ready to completely destroy it, until he saw that there were humans on board. He seemed really interested and surprised to see that humans were there.

I think he was surprised because the other humans usually have much higher technologies then the Piller Of Automes ship, and the other and or ancient humans have better and more advanced spacecrafts. Which would mean he thought we we're the other humans. So to sum it all up I think the new enemies are ancient humans allied with precursors against Humans, Covenant, and possibly the forerunners. I also think that the spirit of fire is there and the marines we see on the ground are from the spirit of fire. (Referring to the images 343 released).

Hope This Helped

I am also interested in hearing what you have to say and tell me if my theory was any convincing thanks.