HELP!!!!1 HALO 4 IS BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!111!

AS THE TITLE SAID I NEED HELP! HALO 4 IS BEING MEAN!

For some random reason I can't upload anything to my File Share on Halo 4! every time I try it stops immediately and waits a couple of seconds then this pops up: "TRANSFER FAILED The Halo 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later." I have been getting the same damned message for months now! I really need help! Any kind of advise is appreciated, and thank you for taking the time to read this, I am grateful...  ^_^ 

This was originally a glitch at launch with Halo 4's servers being down on 343i's end. Although that servers can be offline at times, It is normally fixed within a few hours. This is most likely a glitch on your end. If you have a strict Nat type, That may also be why but very unlikely as well.

A similar thing happend to me in Reach! I was

going to play multiplayer one day when I tried

to get on and it said I couldn't because the

Reach server was unavailable at this time. It

still to this day won't let me on, so I'm thinking 

a glitch is the most logical answer. Maybe

you should contact 343 on waypoint and ask

for some troubleshooting tips? I'm sure they 

would be thrilled to help you(:

OR

You could fix your internet, because if everybody else can access Halo 4 - AND Halo: Reach's servers - without issue, but you can't, it's a problem on your end.

Possible fixes include turning off and on your router, using wired to your Xbox, port forwarding your Xbox, or setting your Xbox in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) of your router.

But here is the problem, this started happening before I got my new interweb service, so I had had two interweb services and same thing happens...both with completely different NAT's and what not...

Two things.

1. If the images/videos/maps you are attempting to upload have been modded, they will not be able to upload to the H4 fileshare.

2. What troubleshooting have you already tried?

Also, check to see if your ISP is giving you "family filtered" internet. If they are, and you are able to have them change it, I strongly recommend doing so.

But here is the problem, this started happening before I got my new interweb service, so I had had two interweb services and same thing happens...both with completely different NAT's and what not...

Changing ISP might not mean changing the software of your router's and stuff either.

It happens to me a lot. Don't worry, just wait a while and re-try it. It's just a server problem.

Two things.

1. If the images/videos/maps you are attempting to upload have been modded, they will not be able to upload to the H4 fileshare.

2. What troubleshooting have you already tried?

Also, check to see if your ISP is giving you "family filtered" internet. If they are, and you are able to have them change it, I strongly recommend doing so.

I have uploaded multiple modded maps to my file share without fail.