Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare more details

More information about the new Call of Duty is available!

call-of-duty-advanced-warfare.jpg

In a recent post by Game Informer has some more details on the next Call of Duty title.

One of these details is that the game will be running on a new engine. So no more recycled animations from previous titles! (I hope)

The next thing on the list is that Call of Duty: Advanced Warefare will feature a co-op mode. Only Sledgehammer is not releasing any more details on that. Maybe another Spec-ops or Extinction like mode?

Now there is a lot of new info on the campaign story which I will list down below.

The storyline takes place in 2054.

(So it was future warefare anyway... Who came up with the alternative WW1 setting?!)

And it will all begin with a global "9/11" like disaster.

A large amount of big cities are under attack by a terrorist organisation called the KVA.

You will be in the shoes of Mitchell (voiced by Troy Baker). 

He's an American soldier that is asked by Jonathan Irons (Kevin Spacey) to join Atlas corporations.

Mitchell accepts the offer and is rewarded wih an exo-suit.

(Easy rewards. exo-suits confirmed)

You will only hear your character speak during cut scenes. So yet again you will be the strong silent type.

At the end of every mission you will be able to upgrade your exo-suit. With this suit you will be able to:

-Be invisible

-Climb walls

-Dodge objects

-Get in to cover quickly

-Super jump

Kinda what you expect of an exo suit.

Only I expected to be able to do more with it...

but-wait-theres-more.jpg

Grenades are also customisable.

For example, you can either set it to normal detonation or use it to see where your enemies are at.

Will you now actually be able to take down a AC-130 with a flashbang? 

31630966.jpg

(Unprofesional I know...)

There are also a couple tiny facts.

The soundtrack will be made by the man who also composed soundstracks for the Metal Gear Solid games.

And all the DLC will be on the Xbox first.

The multiplayer has yet to recieve some more details. But Sledgehammer has stated that "Youll be able to imagine how the single player features can be used online."

So exo-suit in multiplayer confirmed?

What do you think of the next CoD with this new info?

As always leave answers and comments down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/8994/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-heeft-nieuwe-engine

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 2

If they put the Exo-suit upgrades into multiplayer it'd be pretty interesting, but not only would it rewrite Call of Duty's formula massively - allowing halojumps, movement increases, 3D movement - it'd feel almost like a mix of Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Halo and Titanfall in one shooter.

Grenades, on the other hand, are simple enough. Rather than having a bunch of different grenades, we now pretty much have a single one with multiple 'upgrades' for it to do stuff.

Also, news people, can you check your sources to see if the release date is November 4th, 2014? I was playing BO2 today, and the opening pop-up had Treyarch leaving a congratulations for Sledgehammer 'for the announcement of CoD Advanced Warfare (Nov 4)'

Also, news people, can you check your sources to see if the release date is November 4th, 2014? I was playing BO2 today, and the opening pop-up had Treyarch leaving a congratulations for Sledgehammer 'for the announcement of CoD Advanced Warfare (Nov 4)'

The release date is scheduled November 4th

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/update-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-trailer-officially-released/1100-6419370/

Here are some more images I found, you can add these to your first post if you want. ^_^

6kdrhzt.jpg

Ke9C3l5.jpg

LKyKqMH.jpg

bhVlHBA.jpg

I'm not really sure where to put these images, I think someone should make an official Call of Duty Advanced Warfare thread and hopefully have it pinned to make it easier for people to find out more about the upcoming COD title. And, also Destiny. That's just me, I doubt it would be pinned but I think it would just make it easier. I think it would be better to have all the information in 1 thread rather than multiple threads.

Edited by ShockGazm