Hello from Soviet Russia

Hello everyone. I'm new to this website (quite obviously) and just wanted to introduce myself. I will make an attempt to stay active considering I'm looking for friendly/good players to play 4 with in the future. I've already had the pleasure of speaking to a few members last night and a bit today.

My gamertag is the exact same as my username "Soviet Russia13". Feel free to add me on XBL if you wish. I don't have Halo Reach, and I rarely play 3 anymore due to the lack of online players. Halo 4 I play nearly (if not) every day. I prefer SWAT over everything, but I also dabble in some Heavies when I need a change of pace. I usually don't use a microphone but I definitely will if someone wants to get in a party and play. I just prefer not to talk to most people in random public servers due to the influx of immature children.

:fun:  Good day to you all.

• Like 5

Greetings comrade! It is so great to meet you my friend! I love Russia! Seriously, I have always been fascinated by its vast, deep history and rich, intriguing culture! I have to travel there someday (among other places!)

Anyways it really is an honor to meet you! See ya around sometime!  ^_^

• Like 1

The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Psst, thanks Google. ;)

Halfway through your post I was like, "this ninja used google". Lol Fair enough though, well played XD

• Like 1