Halo 4 Master Chief Campaign armor in Multiplayer?

ArbiterMLG

Hey hows it goin everybody, this may seem like a lil bit of a weird posting, but yes, i do know you can unlock Master Chief armor in War Games and Spartan Ops, but its defintly a remade version of Halo 2/3 MC armor. Its not the brand new KickA$$ tank armor we see in Halo 4's campaign. I was just wondering if this is a secret unlock, maybe the new Recon thing from Halo 3, or if this is not available at all, and maybe its available in Modding? What do you guy's think, please help me and support me i am brand new to this community website and im planning on becoming a Legendary member. Thats a lil offtopic but hey, the support really helps and id really appreciate it. Im really angry of why 343 decided the remade version, instead of Halo 4's version. But yes, you can debate whether it was a good decision or not being that Master Chief is a Spartan 2, while the Multiplayer/Spartan Ops are Spartan 4's. 

Please help me out, i wanna know this! Besides, i've beaten Campaign on Legendary and i know that is not the new cool armor. 

PS: Leave a comment or stuff below saying what your thoughts are on this, was i dumb for posting this, or is there really something secret, or maybe it's just Modding! Who knows? Please help me out!

Gamertag: VenialZero6

:) Have a FANTASTICAL EPIC DAY BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Support really helps!

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! Breaking Gold is a lofty goal, but you'll find plenty of support from the members here, so long as you present yourself an honorable member. 

As for the armor problem, I'm not quite sure I understand. I mean, as far as I can tell the Mark VI armor you unlock from the completing the campaign on Legendary looks the same in multiplayer as it does in Campaign. 

Of course you may be confused by seeing players wearing Mark V armor. If this is what's causing you to be confused, then the answer is very simple, Mark V armor isn't unlocked, it's purchasable DLC.

• Like 1

BZ1 He means the actual armor Chief wears in campaign.

The armor Chief wears in the Halo 4 campaign is unobtainable, as in "Ain't nobody gettin dat!". If you decided to Mod, then be prepared for the high chance you'll get banned by 343i.

So far only MK VI (6), and MK V (5) are the only armor in Halo 4 that John actually wore in previous games, albeit in a revamped GEN2 form.

I would think there's a slim chance 343i would do something community wise on releasing Chief's armor as unlockable, but I think it takes away from Chief as it's only unique to him, and no one else... Plus I'm sure 900% of everyone who knows about it being unlockable (if it were) would go and retrieve and wear it, so it becomes lackluster.

Maybe they can do a Bungie armor kind of thing or something.

No - Master Chief's Armor isn't wearable in matchmaking multiplayer, or Spartan-Ops, at least online. Your only options in wearing Master Chief's armor is the Mark V armor, from the Champions Bundle DLC, or the Mark VI armor, unlocked by - as you know - completing the campaign in Legendary. 

However, Master Chief's armor IS in the game, obviously, and this would mean that if you can hack your way in, you could probably be able to set your character model to wear Chief's armor - although you'd probably have to wear it only in single-player modes or possibly custom games. 

In any case, welcome to the site.

As to why 343i decided they should use the 'remade' version, it's most probably because of 1. Art style 2. In-canon, Cortana, during John's sleep, modified his armor. If you're wondering why the campaign's prologue then shows all Spartan's using that form of armor, it's most probably due to the company that made the animation.