Screenshots for the next Walking Dead episode!

Telltale games releases screenshots for the next episode in their game series called The Walking Dead.

screen-clementinecampfire-684.jpg

(Don't look so surprised Clementine!)

For those of you who don't know, The Walking Dead isn't only a tv show. Telltale games have made a game about it as well.

The last epsiode released was season 2 episode 2.

Now they have released some screenshots for their next episode in season 2 called: In Harm's Way.

I'll hide the rest of this arcticle in case of spoilers!

I'll also hide the screenshots because they are a bit bloody.

Here are the screenshots:

106545.jpg

106546.jpg

106547.jpg

106548.jpg

Now here's my thoughts on the screenshots and what they might have to to with the story.

As you might know

(or if you were bold enough to view the spoiler anyway and are just about to ruin some experience)

The last episode finished with Carver taking the group Clementine was with hostage. They were on the run for Carver for unknown reasons but the way he acted by shooting one of Clementine's group explains enough.

Also Kenny is back WHOO!

Now on the last screenshot we see that they're being taken into Carver's camp under armed guard.

Now screenshot 1 and 2 suggest that maybe Clementine and her friend have somehow escaped this camp and are on their own against the open world full of zombies.

The third screenshot shows Carver in a battle. Is this because your group roited against the camp and are being taken care of? Or did Clementine find help somewhere?

Only time will tell. But prepare, because a lot of death will occur I think!

When does this episode release?

There has been no official statement from Telltale yet.

But it will release in the nearby future for PC, MAC, Consoles, Mobile phones and other handheld devices.

Telltale was first aiming for an episode release every 4-6 weeks. But this was a bit too much.

Which shows because the time between episode 1 and 2 was 11 weeks.

Let's hope this one doesn't take as long.

What do you think will happen?

As always leave answers and comments down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/8970/nieuwe-screenshots-van-the-walking-dead-season-2-episode-3

Edited by Unease P34nut