The "MoM" Marine's MoMy Speech!!

TDM

Damn nice speach from a fine MoM! Cheers mate! You have done me proud, I couldn't have made a finer TL;DR post. Just kidding man, it was good read. Probably only the second or third actual.MoM I actually read. Enjoy the pink, I know the bearer will do us all proud.

• Like 2

Damn nice speach from a fine MoM! Cheers mate! You have done me proud, I couldn't have made a finer TL;DR post. Just kidding man, it was good read. Probably only the second or third actual.MoM I actually read. Enjoy the pink, I know the bearer will do us all proud.

The Pink Spangled Spartan is the best thing ever. :3

Trust me, Every MoM has done us proud. :)

Excellent Excellent Excellent Mom Post T"M"M!

I will try to edit this more later... but for now, great post man and congrats again!

I appreciate you editing this, I must've messed up in some places, My eyes kind of hurt after writing all that. :)

Thanks man, Seriously. :)

The Pink Spangled Spartan is the best thing ever. :3

Trust me, Every MoM has done us proud. :)

I appreciate you editing this, I must've messed up in some places, My eyes kind of hurt after writing all that. :)

Thanks man, Seriously. :)

I was referring to my post. xD

Dis is da itty bitty kitty fairy. She liek yiu vary much.

(=^・ェ・^=)ノ彡☆

May #RedneckSelection reign forever, and echo into the infinite vastness of the university of Dumbness!

*Good log post by the way. Read ALL of it. FML... lol no it was seriously really good, and looking forward to your tyrannical reign as MoM :) *

• Like 2

I was referring to my post. xD

Oh, I must've mistranslated then! Either way, I still appreciate the comment. :P

Dis is da itty bitty kitty fairy. She liek yiu vary much.

(=^・ェ・^=)ノ彡☆

May #RedneckSelection reign forever, and echo into the infinite vastness of the university of Dumbness!

*Good log post by the way. Read ALL of it. FML... lol no it was seriously really good, and looking forward to your tyrannical reign as MoM :) *

Trust me, I don't exactly think I'm much of a tyrant. :P

• Like 1

Well done there buddy! I'm sure it's well deserved, enjoy the pinkness! ^_^

I am honored to see you have come back to read this. It is an extreme honor man, Truly. I really wish the best of luck in your future endeavors. ^_^

• Like 1

I read the whole thing through and through and I just want to assure everyone who reads this that we absolutely made the right choice in choosing you Marine.

You came up with an original idea and it took you far but it wasn't just Art Week that got you here. It's your love for the community and the others in it. The fact that you sat for hours listing people you could think of off the top of your head shows dedication and that they're in your thoughts and you had nice things or funny things to say to or about all of them. When one tells a forum life story like yours, they show who they really are. You are not a person who is afraid to show who he really is. That of course is being a kind-hearted, helpful person who loves Halo and loves this site. One thing I love about this community is that there are other members who love this community just as much if not more.

Marine, you've gone from one of my New Bloods to a Minus Green Marine and I'm proud to see it. That was a hell of a MoM Speech.

I haven't done this in a while so excuse my voice if it's a little raspy.. Ahemm.. Al- h-hh-h-emm.. *clears throat one more time*

ALL HAIL THE "MOM" MARINE!!

• Like 2

I am honored to see you have come back to read this. It is an extreme honor man, Truly. I really wish the best of luck in your future endeavors. ^_^

Cheers mate! You're the type of member this place needs, there are so many great members here and having you aboard this community among those many other members here that makes this place what is it, truly makes this place the best to be apart of. Keep up the great effort!

:clap:

• Like 2

I read the whole thing through and through and I just want to assure everyone who reads this that we absolutely made the right choice in choosing you Marine.

You came up with an original idea and it took you far but it wasn't just Art Week that got you here. It's your love for the community and the others in it. The fact that you sat for hours listing people you could think of off the top of your head shows dedication and that they're in your thoughts and you had nice things or funny things to say to or about all of them. When one tells a forum life story like yours, they show who they really are. You are not a person who is afraid to show who he really is. That of course is being a kind-hearted, helpful person who loves Halo and loves this site. One thing I love about this community is that there are other members who love this community just as much if not more.

Marine, you've gone from one of my New Bloods to a Minus Green Marine and I'm proud to see it. That was a hell of a MoM Speech.

I haven't done this in a while so excuse my voice if it's a little raspy.. Ahemm.. Al- h-hh-h-emm.. *clears throat one more time*

ALL HAIL THE "MOM" MARINE!!

That there was one hell of a CMod speech. I literally feel happy to an extent of which I feel my eyes all watery and it feels funny. If anything, I'll do what I can to assure that the month of May will be awesome!! Even if that means I have to grab a pen and paper and draw something I have no intelligence of what-so-ever.

My time here is a separate life, I dedicated time here, A lot of it. Not as much to rival Azaxx's 250+ days of course, But enough to know that if I ever leave I am leaving with what ever I plan to do here over the remaining decades of my life knowing I did what was to be done.

Thank you for the opportunity. Everyone. Just, Thank you. -T"M"M :)

• Like 5

I think this may be the most heartfelt and sweet Member of the Month this site has ever had, and one of the kindest, gentlest souls to ever grace my own presence. While some MoMs revel in themselves or their achievements, this is one of the only MoMs to ever revel in his family and his home, giving up HIS OWN MoM wish to us! It astounds me, and I'm quite pleased to see it.

Enjoy May T"M"M, and may you get that Cmod position soon :P

• Like 1

Great MoM post Marine! You're very transparent with everything you've been here as a member, it makes your MoM post feel real, truly heartfelt. You always manage to go above and beyond with your dedication, it's something to be proud of, especially in this month. 

ENJOY THE PINK BUDDY!

PS

BeckoningZebra1 - Did you marry 343iBot yet?

I later had grown a little more, Under the ever lasting impression of 343iBot being my MoMy at the time, I had learned that my father was Father Bullet, Until Zebra had married iBot.

• Like 1

You look awesome in pink, just throwing that out there now!

You completely deserved this, I haven't known you long but lemme 

tell you when I read my name and saw that cute wave again I couldn't

stop smliing, so thanks for that!

Your speech was totally rad, I'm really looking forward to seeing you

around the forums again, I completely agree with Drizzy_Dan, we

should totally hail you! Stay awesome bro :P

• Like 1

For some weird reason, I feel like I have deja vu. I literally thought you were adjust MoM before, I guess you weren't. Nonetheless, amazing post. Really long, but it looks like it's worth it.

Fyi, Delfino Airstrip was amazing. :awesome:

• Like 1

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you know I have updated this post and also edited a few names on the list/added more names. Also a little story, Not even a story, But a confession.

In other news, I am still trying to think about the best but most secret thing ever, It will be a while when it comes to my thinking, So please do excuse my lack of weasel and pizza surplus over the next few days.

Thanks!! -TDM

P.S Hey, Fae. Lemme see dat smile, No? :wave:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...