Post your Controller!

What controller do you use when you play Halo? The one that came with your Xbox? A third party controller? A Special Edition? A modded controller? 

I got my controller after Halo 4 released. It's a special edition UNSC Infinity Controller:

halo4-unsc-controller.jpg

Post your controller, along with when you got it below!

Also, if you decide to use a large image to show your controller, be sure to put it in a

[spoiler ]

so the thread can easily be scrolled.

• Like 1

This is mine

halo-4-controller.jpg

It's a Google image so not an actual pic of mine. Mine has a lot of wear and tear from playing so much.

I got it with the limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360. Got a huge pay-check at the end of 2012 and my Xbox Elite wasn't going to cut it anymore so I saw this gem in the gamestore and fell in love. I already had the Limited edition Halo 4 game so they were kind enough to take the game that came with the box back for €40,- making the total price €260,-

I really like the transparant controllers and the Xbox 360 is transparant as well.

The only thing is that it looks a bit odd combined with my Xbox one and PC (Both black) since it's blue.

XVbmL0d.jpg?1?7471

Here is my set uup. You see my xbox is a bit off...

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 2

I had to put the image in Spoiler, since I'm not sure how big it'll be relative to the Topic. My phone takes pictures in like 1600x1200 or something. Really freaking huge pictures.

Anyway I hav 2 main controllers for gaming. The MW3 remote my Cousin uses whenever he comes over to play coop, and the old 360 Era Ringed X button remote is fir myself.

Despite it's left stick being split, it works amazingly well. It has some resistance in the stick for precise aiming.

fIEfgcv.jpg

• Like 1

I'm one of those boring people who have non-customized controllers... and it looks like I'm also one of the few people who prefer wired controllers to wireless ones (I'd get a wired XB1 controller if they sold them). Here's what I'm working with...

360_zps0ff1cec4.jpg?t=1399668916

one_zps080faa05.jpg?t=1399668991

• Like 1

I'm one of those boring people who have non-customized controllers... and it looks like I'm also one of the few people who prefer wired controllers to wireless ones (I'd get a wired XB1 controller if they sold them). Here's what I'm working with...

360_zps0ff1cec4.jpg?t=1399668916

one_zps080faa05.jpg?t=1399668991

I am also one of the few... :D

• 9 months later...

Here are my ugly, rage broken controllers.

One with a missing bottom and one that doesn't work unless it's taped.

IMG 20150310 011924

IMG 20150310 011817

The story on how I got them was simple. I needed a wired Controller for PC TF2 because I realized Keyboard and Mouse sucked for me. I still use that wired taped one over the wireless one anyday though.

Xbox one is one regular controller and also a nice looking afterglow controller.

Edited by rrhuntington