It Has Spread...

The Silenced

You have entered the realm of absolute consumption.

I am The Silenced, a Gravemind. For many years have I have roamed this mass of intelligence, wandering, pondering...

Only now have I made myself known. Allow your insight of the communities to shine a glorious light upon me, and my people...

Assimilate your words into mine, prey.

For you are their hosts,

Feeding me your posts,

These forums about you know the most.

Yes, PREY...

• Like 4

A Gravemind who plays Xbox with the gamertag DarkSamus and is assumedly 21 or so years old?

Why not?

Welcome to the site.

Last time I checked youre not an expert on Flood YOU DON'T KNOW HIS INFECTED LIFE. 

I am the flying wind in which can't be touched, reach me if you can, but remember stray to close  and I'll burn you to a crisp.

SO SAYS THE DRAGON GOD!

I am the flying wind in which can't be touched, reach me if you can, but remember stray to close  and I'll burn you to a crisp.

SO SAYS THE DRAGON GOD!

Quite an egomaniacal one, isn't he? I expect him to be quite useless in assimilation.

Welcome to the 343 Industries Community Forum. :) We all hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask any of the friendly Members here for help if you ever need it. :D Just make sure not to infect anyone...

Yes... Because I wasn't plotting on such... barbaric actions at all.