The Anunnaki is seeking a new Co-Leader

I am looking for someone who has the capability of withholding such responsibility to carry out the position of being my Co-Leader. I do have a list of responsibilities that are involved holding the position of The Anunnaki Co-Leader. The ranking system has been established. The structure- established. The HQ- established, along with 8 other clan maps. The clan code- established. Schedule- established (but can be adjusted). Initiation Processes and Protocols- established. Training Program and cirriculums- established. I, the clan leader, will be interviewing everyone interested in this position via Private chat Xbox Live in a Halo 4 custom. Below is the description for the Co-Leader, if you are interested, add me as a friend and send me a message via Xbox Live.

Responsibilites Requirements and Duties of the Anunnaki Co-Leader:

1. Know and practice all laws with the ability to enforce all to all clan members

2. Must be able to attend most, if not all clan meetings (Will be in charge of giving promotions for enlistment ranks).

3. Must be able to exchange info with The Leader via text or e-mail regarding clan-related plans, notes, other info such as crisis or civil matters.

4. Must obtain the capabilities of being a true assistance to the Leader in regards to discussing any or all clan material, issues, and executing solutions.

5. Must be able to be to respect the chain of command.

6. Must be a leader to obtain all clan knowledge inside and out.

7. Must be able to gather info on each player in the enlistments ranks (Private-1st Lieutenant) in order to be updated for assigning promotions each week.

8. Must be able to assist the Leader with carrying out the clan and it's purpose, setting a good example, and making sure the chain of command is followed.

9. Must understand and know how each "MOS" or job operates (responsibilities, drills, and how they function under each code).

10. Must be the upmost trustworthy, loyal, and level-headed initiate with the capability of obtaining such knowledge and operating in the chain of command, enforcing all laws and assisting in projects, training, important discussions, etc.,