May The Fourth Be With You

Cooliest

If my event doesn't die out in an hour I might be able to make it. Although it will be 1 AM for me...

We could even merge lobbies. Tranferring my attenders to yours.

• Like 1

I'm really, really sad to say that this Star Wars nerd will not be able to make it, reason for this being is that it'll be 1 O'clock in the morning for me as I'm in the GMT time-zone :cray:. I'm really gutted as Star Wars is literally as many of you know my absolute favourite Sci-Fi franchise apart from Halo :(.

Wish I could come...

HOWEVER! Go check 'Robius5991's fileshare and you'll find a LARGE array of Star Wars: Battlefront remakes that the members of our YouTube channel (OnlineKnights) all help to create. You'll even see my AT-ATs. ;)

Silly Gryffin this whole event is planned around those maps. ;)

Also for those wondering why I placed this event so close to Mr. P1nknut's event it is solely for the reason that May the 4th only comes around once a year so it has to be on this day. And as far as timing goes, the time I am holding the event works best for a majority of the members. So if you had already RSVP'd to P34nuts lobby attend that first then this one after. Just because this is a community event doesn't make it more important than a member event. :) thx

• Like 1

I'm really, really sad to say that this Star Wars nerd will not be able to make it, reason for this being is that it'll be 1 O'clock in the morning for me as I'm in the GMT time-zone :cray:. I'm really gutted as Star Wars is literally as many of you know my absolute favourite Sci-Fi franchise apart from Halo :(.

It start at 12AM if that makes it easier. :)

So far I'll be making it, I'll update if I can't. ;)

GT: Spartan 343ICF

I would join in this, but I cant make any promises. I had to relocate my arcade 360 and I dont think I have quite enough Cat5 cable to get online. If things change I will try to give you guys enough notice in advance.

Alright Party People!!!

This event is starting soon. I will start the lobby 30 minutes early for general messing around and waiting for the group!

Message Gwam Lam "Inv SW FTW" for an invite. :)

See you soon.