Back to Mythic!

Onsokumaru

post-74520-0-16826700-1398741006.png

"All right Spartans, welcome back to Mythic. We need all available Spartans to help secure the area in which will give us an advantage in this battle! Your enemy is unknown.... But what we know is that we have the best Spartans in the fleet. Get ready for a mission briefing."

GAME: HALO 3

ALL MAP PACKS REQUIRED

DATE:5/3/2014

TIME: 3:30PM EST

843787-halo3_mythic_packthumb800x800_313

Now with this said we need you to enlist here to help. Be sure to RSVP now for your slot in the Back to Mythic Community Event (teams will be balanced in lobby)! Just leave your gamertag below! Any questions just leave the below!

WARNING: When attending event, you and or team members may rage. And due to the previous lobby behavior, we are now on a stricter system. Any misbehaved lobby member will be booted from lobby for 1 game.

"All right Spartans, remain on stand-by till further notice."

*Thank UNSC-SPARTAN II and Ledgend1221 for requesting this event!"

• Like 8

This sounds too good to be true... almost like a myth. And since I've got that weekend off... COUNT ME IN. Because I never played Halo 3 online with my profile, I don't have any sort of service record aside from finishing campaign on Legendary. So it won't really matter which team I'm on.

PS: Tremble in fear of my dual Plasma Pistols!

Edited by Mᴀᴇsᴛʀᴏ
  • Like 1

Hello there fellow forum members.

As you can see I have returned.

As winter was resting so was I.

I will be joining this event.

Because when there is chill going past your spine, there is only one thing to acknowledge:

WINTER HAS RETURNED*

*I shall be slaying you all, thank you very much