Hey Hey, YO YO :D

AWI Toasty

Heyoz everyone! I'm JustYourNormalAmateur, but I rather go by my XL/GT: BlackiToast but rather be called Toasty or Blackie since I'm used to people calling me that. If you want to get to know me just a little bit better then I shall ask some FAQs that alot of people asks me, which of course I find actually pretty funny x3

Are you Black? Well Yes, I'm black... Is there a problem with me being black....and Merking you? No OTAY onwards to the next question!

How are you so good? Practice, Practice, Practice. I learned to not get mad by hackers, or modders of the such. I'm purely made up of Hard Trained Skills

Are you a Hacker?/Do you hack? No I don't hack, I find no need in hacking since I don't like others hacking so why should I hack other people 'eh?

Do you own Mods? Nah I can't afford them cx

How old are you? Got fammint, I'm a Famn YOUNGLING but I'm turning 16 soon

What other games do you play? Of course if you play Halo, that means you play Cod, and probably played Minecraft which I play aswell so it's fine ^^

Why did you name yourself "BlackiToast" ? I named myself that, because of my skin color (Black), " I " because of i was listening to my iPod, and Toast because thats my favorite breakfast related food. 

So that sums it up. If have any more questions please ask. I don't mind people asking about me. I'm fairly nice and a calm person... But if you ask me, I'll ask the same question back :3

P.S. I'm looking for a clan that plays both Halo and CoD games. If your a serious yet fun clan to join please let me know. I will be very interested in it. Let me know the requirements first though :D

• Like 3